Subject: bug#26805: [PATCH] gs-fonts: add missing podule imports

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 12:20:46 +0200

Hello!

Sergei Trofimovich <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On code-updates branch 'gs-fonts' build fails as:
>
> ice-9/psyntax.scm:1534:32: In procedure expand-macro:
> ice-9/psyntax.scm:1534:32: Syntax error:
> ...-gs-fonts-8.11-guile-builder:1:2300: source expression failed to match
> any pattern in form (%modify-phases phases* (delete (quote configure)))
> builder for `/gnu/store/...-gs-fonts-8.11.drv' failed with exit code 1

Any idea when this problem appeared?  That’s on core-updates, right?

> +      #:modules ((guix build gnu-build-system)
> +                 (guix build utils)
> +                 (srfi srfi-1))

The first two modules are here by default (see ‘%default-modules’ in
(guix build-system gnu)), so I wonder why adding (srfi srfi-1) would
help here.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.