Subject: Re: Java things

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 12:34:59 +0200

Am 06.05.2017 um 16:01 schrieb Ricardo Wurmus:
> Several months ago Hartmut posted a couple of unfinished patches to
> guix-devel.  I thought it wouldn’t be too hard to finish them.  I was
> wrong.  I still haven’t gotten all of them to build because to do things
> right I would need to package way too many things.

Thanks for your work.

Anyway, I suggest to close this and *not* apply this patches. The reason
is: As you may have noticed, I'm working on the maven build system and
most of these packages are to be build using maven. (See
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-04/msg00459.html). I
will take care of integrating your changes into that patch series then.

WDYT?

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |