Subject: 26.0.50; dns-mode.el font-locks $TTL as a bad control entity

From: [email-masked] (Peder O. Klingenberg)
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 23:30:48 +0200

For many years now, the standard way of specifying a default TTL in zone
files is with the $TTL directive.  dns-mode.el should font-lock that the
same way it font-locks $ORIGIN and $INCLUDE: as keywords.

Today, $TTL is font-locked with an annoying warning face.

Trivial patch attached.

>From 1c6f5c1241def5b2bb0547c7585c87ddf0368b7e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: "Peder O. Klingenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 23:20:43 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] * lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el: Highlight $TTL as a control
 entity.

---
 lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el b/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el
index 02cb2a2876..01f509d913 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el
@@ -79,6 +79,7 @@ dns-mode-class-face
 (defcustom dns-mode-font-lock-keywords
   `(("^$ORIGIN" 0 ,dns-mode-control-entity-face)
     ("^$INCLUDE" 0 ,dns-mode-control-entity-face)
+    ("^$TTL" 0 ,dns-mode-control-entity-face)
     ("^$[a-z0-9A-Z]+" 0 ,dns-mode-bad-control-entity-face)
     (,(regexp-opt dns-mode-classes) 0 ,dns-mode-class-face)
     (,(regexp-opt dns-mode-types) 0 ,dns-mode-type-face))
-- 
2.11.0

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2315))
 of 2017-04-14 built on modesty.local
Repository revision: e6750596ef55352c260c200747bec3303e181fe8
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1348
Recent messages:
Running git commit -- [2 times]
Diffing changes to be committed (C-g to abort diffing) [2 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Type C-c C-c to finish, or C-c C-k to cancel
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/pok/src/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote ‘/Users/pok/src/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG’ (555 characters)
Git finished [2 times]
[C-t] show common commands, [?] describe events, [C-h i] show manual

Configured features:
RSVG DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_NO.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Change Log

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-texinfo hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-publish hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-org hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-odt hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-md hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-man hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-latex hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-icalendar hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-html hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-beamer hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-ascii hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-w3m hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-version hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-timer hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-table hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-src hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-rmail hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-protocol hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-plot hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-pcomplete hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mouse hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mobile hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mhe hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macs hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macro hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-loaddefs hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-list hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-irc hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-install hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-inlinetask hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-info hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-indent hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-id hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-habit hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-gnus hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-footnote hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-feed hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-faces hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-eshell hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-entities hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-element hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-docview hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-datetree hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-ctags hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-crypt hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-compat hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-colview hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-clock hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-capture hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bibtex hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bbdb hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-attach hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-archive hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-agenda hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-tangle hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-table hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sqlite hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sql hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-shen hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-screen hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scheme hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sass hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ruby hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ref hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-R hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-python hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-plantuml hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-picolisp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-perl hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-org hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-octave hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ocaml hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-mscgen hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-maxima hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-matlab hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-makefile hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lob hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lisp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lilypond hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ledger hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-latex hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-keys hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-js hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-java hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-io hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-haskell hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-fortran hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-exp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-eval hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-dot hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ditaa hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-css hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-core hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-comint hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-clojure hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-calc hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-C hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-awk hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-asymptote hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(dns dns-mode nnir git-rebase flyspell ispell texinfmt texnfo-upd view
two-column iso-transl flow-fill smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg shr svg dom
mailalias gnus-async gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-ml gnus-msg disp-table nndoc gnus-cache gnus-dup
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader mm-archive
url-cache debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml qp
mailcap shadow mail-extr emacsbug texmathp tex-info tex texinfo
bug-reference magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils log-edit message sendmail dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader with-editor
async-bytecomp async dash cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit cl-print
files-x conf-mode sort bubbles gamegrid whitespace tabify imenu man grep
pulse jka-compr tramp-cmds tramp-cache tramp-sh eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe network-stream puny nsm starttls tls gnutls
slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived gud apropos etags xref project arc-mode archive-mode pp
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url help-fns radix-tree misearch
multi-isearch add-log log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher vc-git
diff-mode map cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs linum paren paredit pok-init
yasnippet org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
parse-time advice ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gedcom
slime-autoloads reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars edmacro kmacro ido
server dmacro cl compile comint ansi-color ring finder-inf tex-site info
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1147211 251164)
 (symbols 48 55535 4)
 (miscs 40 3366 4595)
 (strings 32 192194 73352)
 (string-bytes 1 5692076)
 (vectors 16 86560)
 (vector-slots 8 2212398 112117)
 (floats 8 4579 1393)
 (intervals 56 76641 1503)
 (buffers 976 101))