Subject: bug#26780: closed (Re: bug#26780: 26.0.50; dns-mode.el font-locks $TTL as a bad control entity)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 18:05:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26780: 26.0.50; dns-mode.el font-locks $TTL as a bad control entity

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26780: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26780
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26780: 26.0.50; dns-mode.el font-locks $TTL as a bad control entity
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 14:04:32 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 26.1

Thanks; applied as 1c9c02f.

Subject: 26.0.50; dns-mode.el font-locks $TTL as a bad control entity
From: [email-masked] (Peder O. Klingenberg)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 23:30:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

For many years now, the standard way of specifying a default TTL in zone
files is with the $TTL directive.  dns-mode.el should font-lock that the
same way it font-locks $ORIGIN and $INCLUDE: as keywords.

Today, $TTL is font-locked with an annoying warning face.

Trivial patch attached.

>From 1c6f5c1241def5b2bb0547c7585c87ddf0368b7e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: "Peder O. Klingenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 23:20:43 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] * lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el: Highlight $TTL as a control
 entity.

---
 lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el b/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el
index 02cb2a2876..01f509d913 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode.el
@@ -79,6 +79,7 @@ dns-mode-class-face
 (defcustom dns-mode-font-lock-keywords
   `(("^$ORIGIN" 0 ,dns-mode-control-entity-face)
     ("^$INCLUDE" 0 ,dns-mode-control-entity-face)
+    ("^$TTL" 0 ,dns-mode-control-entity-face)
     ("^$[a-z0-9A-Z]+" 0 ,dns-mode-bad-control-entity-face)
     (,(regexp-opt dns-mode-classes) 0 ,dns-mode-class-face)
     (,(regexp-opt dns-mode-types) 0 ,dns-mode-type-face))
-- 
2.11.0

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2315))
 of 2017-04-14 built on modesty.local
Repository revision: e6750596ef55352c260c200747bec3303e181fe8
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1348
Recent messages:
Running git commit -- [2 times]
Diffing changes to be committed (C-g to abort diffing) [2 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Type C-c C-c to finish, or C-c C-k to cancel
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/pok/src/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote ‘/Users/pok/src/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG’ (555 characters)
Git finished [2 times]
[C-t] show common commands, [?] describe events, [C-h i] show manual

Configured features:
RSVG DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_NO.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Change Log

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-texinfo hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-publish hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-org hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-odt hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-md hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-man hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-latex hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-icalendar hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-html hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-beamer hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-ascii hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-w3m hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-version hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-timer hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-table hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-src hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-rmail hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-protocol hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-plot hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-pcomplete hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mouse hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mobile hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mhe hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macs hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macro hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-loaddefs hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-list hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-irc hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-install hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-inlinetask hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-info hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-indent hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-id hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-habit hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-gnus hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-footnote hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-feed hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-faces hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-eshell hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-entities hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-element hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-docview hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-datetree hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-ctags hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-crypt hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-compat hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-colview hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-clock hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-capture hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bibtex hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bbdb hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-attach hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-archive hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-agenda hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-tangle hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-table hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sqlite hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sql hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-shen hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-screen hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scheme hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sass hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ruby hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ref hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-R hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-python hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-plantuml hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-picolisp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-perl hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-org hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-octave hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ocaml hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-mscgen hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-maxima hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-matlab hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-makefile hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lob hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lisp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lilypond hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ledger hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-latex hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-keys hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-js hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-java hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-io hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-haskell hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-fortran hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-exp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-eval hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-dot hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ditaa hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-css hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-core hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-comint hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-clojure hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-calc hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-C hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-awk hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-asymptote hides /Users/pok/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(dns dns-mode nnir git-rebase flyspell ispell texinfmt texnfo-upd view
two-column iso-transl flow-fill smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg shr svg dom
mailalias gnus-async gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-ml gnus-msg disp-table nndoc gnus-cache gnus-dup
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader mm-archive
url-cache debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml qp
mailcap shadow mail-extr emacsbug texmathp tex-info tex texinfo
bug-reference magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils log-edit message sendmail dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader with-editor
async-bytecomp async dash cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit cl-print
files-x conf-mode sort bubbles gamegrid whitespace tabify imenu man grep
pulse jka-compr tramp-cmds tramp-cache tramp-sh eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe network-stream puny nsm starttls tls gnutls
slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived gud apropos etags xref project arc-mode archive-mode pp
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url help-fns radix-tree misearch
multi-isearch add-log log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher vc-git
diff-mode map cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs linum paren paredit pok-init
yasnippet org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
parse-time advice ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gedcom
slime-autoloads reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars edmacro kmacro ido
server dmacro cl compile comint ansi-color ring finder-inf tex-site info
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1147211 251164)
 (symbols 48 55535 4)
 (miscs 40 3366 4595)
 (strings 32 192194 73352)
 (string-bytes 1 5692076)
 (vectors 16 86560)
 (vector-slots 8 2212398 112117)
 (floats 8 4579 1393)
 (intervals 56 76641 1503)
 (buffers 976 101))