Subject: 25.1; Docstring for DEFPARAMETER is off-colored in lisp-mode

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 13:05:50 +0200

In the following code snippet in lisp-mode, only DEFVAR has its 
documentation string properly colored.

(defvar *foo* 2 "foo")
(defparameter *bar* 2 "bar")

Screenshot: see https://github.com/slime/slime/issues/387

theme zenburn
Slime 2.19
Spacemacs 0.200.9
Emacs 24.5.1

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.5)
  of 2017-01-01, modified by Debian built on binet
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.11902000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.0 (stretch)

Configured using:
  'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
  --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
  
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --with-sound=alsa --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
  --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
  
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --with-sound=alsa --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
  --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
  -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-4Gc0bO/emacs25-25.1+1=.
  -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
  'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
   helm-descbinds-mode: t
   helm-mode: t
   helm-flx-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
   spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
   winum-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   volatile-highlights-mode: t
   global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
   spaceline-info-mode: t
   spaceline-helm-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   popwin-mode: t
   persp-mode: t
   global-linum-mode: t
   Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
   global-git-gutter+-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   flx-ido-mode: t
   eyebrowse-mode: t
   global-evil-surround-mode: t
   evil-surround-mode: t
   global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
   evil-search-highlight-persist: t
   show-smartparens-global-mode: t
   show-smartparens-mode: t
   evil-escape-mode: t
   global-anzu-mode: t
   anzu-mode: t
   eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   clean-aindent-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   evil-mode: t
   evil-local-mode: t
   spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
   global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   xterm-mouse-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   ido-vertical-mode: t
   global-page-break-lines-mode: t
   page-break-lines-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/emiherd/.emacs.d/layers/auto-layer.el (source)...done
Loading 
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/layers/+distributions/spacemacs-base/keybindings.el 
(source)...done
Loading 
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/layers/+source-control/version-control/keybindings.el 
(source)...done
Loading /home/emiherd/.emacs.d/.cache/spacemacs-buffer.el 
(source)...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /home/emiherd/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map 
‘edebug-mode-map’:
    - ‘edebug-Go-nonstop-mode’ originally mapped on ‘G’

Load-path shadows:
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides 
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/debian-startup hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/emiherd/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget delsel
hl-todo xterm-color spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winum winner
etags xref project volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes smartparens-config slime-autoloads saveplace savehist
popwin persp-mode linum info+ image-mode git-gutter-fringe+
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server magit-utils crm log-edit message
dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color git-gutter flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec
evil-unimpaired f s ucs-normalize evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
eval-sexp-fu rx highlight noutline outline diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish
bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
ring info bind-map quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache
url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify disp-table wid-edit zenburn-theme
finder-inf core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq ht cl warnings
package epg-config eieio eieio-core ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-auto-completion core-release-management core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler
easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase
erlang-start time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 640470 641176)
  (symbols 48 52162 245)
  (miscs 40 1144 2784)
  (strings 32 112407 336132)
  (string-bytes 1 3923344)
  (vectors 16 70634)
  (vector-slots 8 1172995 267518)
  (floats 8 881 564)
  (intervals 56 1124 492)
  (buffers 976 440))