Subject: bug#26738: Build failures

From: Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 00:17:50 +0200

Hello Paul,

Paul Rogers <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm building LFS-7.10, but encountered these unexpected failures
> following the book's instructions.
> -- 
> Paul Rogers
> [email-masked]
> Rogers' Second Law: "Everything you do communicates."
> (I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
> :-)

I was able to reproduce this bug on my machine (Fedora 25) with the
minor development branch (v1.15.0a).  The FAILING tests are related to
the presence of DejaGNU on the system.  Unfortunately I have never used
it so it won't be easy for me to debug.  Hopefully somebody more
knowledgable, will be able to investigate.

If you are only using Automake without DejaGNU, you can safely ignore
those failures.

Thanks for your report.

-- 
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37