Subject: bug#26713: [PATCH] gnu: Move netsurf to web-browsers.scm.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 19:38:32 +0200

Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]> writes:

> Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>> There are other things using netsurf-build-system as well, so I would
>> just leave it for now.
>
> I intend to copy, not move, netsurf-build-system into web-browsers.scm
> so that NetSurf can build.

There are many other packages in web.scm using netsurf-build-system. IMO
it would be "cleaner" to have all that in a "netsurf" module, but I'm not
sure if it's worth the hassle.

The current patch duplicates netsurf-build-system, which means we have
to maintain it two different places. I think we should avoid that.

>> Also some copyright information is missing in the patch.
>
> What information in particular?

Netsurf was added in 2016, but web-browsers.scm only includes 2017.