Subject: bug#26693: [PATCH 2/2] doc: Add references to Emacs-Guix manual.

From: Alex Kost <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:44:31 +0300

* doc/htmlxref.cnf: Add links to the real manual.
* doc/contributing.texi (Formatting Code): Add reference to it.
* doc/guix.texi (Package Management): Likewise.
---
 doc/contributing.texi |  5 ++++-
 doc/guix.texi         | 12 +++++++-----
 doc/htmlxref.cnf      |  4 +++-
 3 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/contributing.texi b/doc/contributing.texi
index bbc9342..8465745 100644
--- a/doc/contributing.texi
+++ b/doc/contributing.texi
@@ -248,7 +248,10 @@ please do read it.
 
 Some special forms introduced in Guix, such as the @code{substitute*}
 macro, have special indentation rules.  These are defined in the
-@file{.dir-locals.el} file, which Emacs automatically uses.
+@file{.dir-locals.el} file, which Emacs automatically uses.  Also note
+that Emacs-Guix provides @code{guix-devel-mode} mode that indents and
+highlights Guix code properly (@pxref{Development,,, emacs-guix, The
+Emacs-Guix Reference Manual}).
 
 @cindex indentation, of code
 @cindex formatting, of code
diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 0d334e3..71d39a1 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -1429,11 +1429,13 @@ remove software packages, without having to know about their build
 procedures or dependencies.  Guix also goes beyond this obvious set of
 features.
 
-This chapter describes the main features of Guix, as well as the package
-management tools it provides.  Along with the command-line interface
-described below (@pxref{Invoking guix package, @code{guix package}}),
-you may also use Emacs Interface, after installing @code{emacs-guix}
-package (run @kbd{M-x guix-help} command to start with it):
+This chapter describes the main features of Guix, as well as the
+package management tools it provides.  Along with the command-line
+interface described below (@pxref{Invoking guix package, @code{guix
+package}}), you may also use Emacs Interface (@pxref{Top,,,
+emacs-guix, The Emacs-Guix Reference Manual}), after installing
+@code{emacs-guix} package (run @kbd{M-x guix-help} command to start
+with it):
 
 @example
 guix package -i emacs-guix
diff --git a/doc/htmlxref.cnf b/doc/htmlxref.cnf
index 93e214f..78f427b 100644
--- a/doc/htmlxref.cnf
+++ b/doc/htmlxref.cnf
@@ -219,7 +219,9 @@ emacs		node	${EMACS}/html_node/emacs/
 easejs		mono	${GS}/easejs/manual/easejs.html
 easejs		node	${GS}/easejs/manual/
 
-emacs-guix	mono	https://notabug.org/alezost/emacs-guix
+EMACS_GUIX = https://alezost.github.io/guix.el/manual/latest
+emacs-guix	mono	${EMACS_GUIX}/emacs-guix.html
+emacs-guix	node	${EMACS_GUIX}/html_node/index.html
 
 emacs-muse	node	${GS}/emacs-muse/manual/muse.html
 emacs-muse	node	${GS}/emacs-muse/manual/html_node/
-- 
2.10.2