Subject: bug#26671: closed (Re: bug#26671: serf package (guix dependency) tests fail)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 11:47:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26671: serf package (guix dependency) tests fail

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26671: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26671
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26671: serf package (guix dependency) tests fail
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 13:46:00 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:

> Leaving this bug open until the upstream issue is created so it can be
> added here as a reference.

Filed here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SERF-184

Subject: serf package (guix dependency) tests fail
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:18:30 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

While attempting to "guix environment guix" after doing a "git pull"
in my guix checkout (master), it attempted to build many packages
(bash, gcc, etc.) and failed building `serf' due to test failures:

............F.FFF.FFF.FF.FFFFF...................................

There were 14 failures:
1) test_ssl_trust_rootca: test/test_util.c:438: expected <0> but was <120199>
2) test_ssl_certificate_chain_with_anchor: test/test_util.c:438:
expected <0> but was <120199>
3) test_ssl_certificate_chain_all_from_server: test/test_util.c:438:
expected <0> but was <120199>
4) test_ssl_no_servercert_callback_allok: test/test_util.c:438:
expected <0> but was <120170>
5) test_ssl_large_response: test/test_util.c:438: expected <0> but was <120170>
6) test_ssl_large_request: test/test_util.c:438: expected <0> but was <120170>
7) test_ssl_client_certificate: test/test_util.c:438: expected <0> but
was <120170>
8) test_ssl_future_server_cert: test/test_util.c:438: expected <0> but
was <120199>
9) test_setup_ssltunnel: test/test_util.c:438: expected <0> but was <120170>
10) test_ssltunnel_basic_auth: test/test_context.c:2116: expected <0>
but was <120170>
11) test_ssltunnel_basic_auth_server_has_keepalive_off:
test/test_context.c:2116: expected <0> but was <120170>
12) test_ssltunnel_basic_auth_proxy_has_keepalive_off:
test/test_context.c:2116: expected <0> but was <120170>
13) test_ssltunnel_basic_auth_proxy_close_conn_on_200resp:
test/test_context.c:2116: expected <0> but was <120170>
14) test_ssltunnel_digest_auth: test/test_util.c:438: expected <0> but
was <120170>

!!!FAILURES!!!
Runs: 65 Passes: 51 Fails: 14

== Testing test/testcases/simple.response ==
== Testing test/testcases/chunked.response ==
== Testing test/testcases/deflate.response ==
== Testing test/testcases/chunked-trailers.response ==
== Testing test/testcases/chunked-empty.response ==
== Running the unit tests ==
ERROR: test(s) failed in test_all
scons: *** [check] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
phase `check' failed after 51.6 seconds
builder for `/gnu/store/sgavfd7s3f4xixvfhdqb2nn77fvbf63q-serf-1.3.8.drv'
failed with exit code 1
@ build-failed /gnu/store/sgavfd7s3f4xixvfhdqb2nn77fvbf63q-serf-1.3.8.drv
- 1 builder for
`/gnu/store/sgavfd7s3f4xixvfhdqb2nn77fvbf63q-serf-1.3.8.drv' failed
with exit code 1
guix build: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/sgavfd7s3f4xixvfhdqb2nn77fvbf63q-serf-1.3.8.drv' failed

This particular output was triggered by runnnig "guix build --check
serf" on a foreign distro, but I also had serf test failures on
GuixSD.

Maxim