Subject: bug#26649: 26.0.50; buffer-command: Return the cmd that started a process in buffer

From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:22:07 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017, Juri Linkov wrote:

>> Severity: wishlist
>>
>> I define in my private customization a command `buffer-command', which
>> calls `process-command' on the process associated with the current
>> buffer.
>> Interactively, it shows in the echo area the command as the last column
>> of `list-processes' does.
>> Is anyone interested in adding this feature?
>
> The command name ‘buffer-command’ is confusing.  At first I thought it
> should read a command in the minibuffer like ‘shell-command’ and execute
> it in the buffer's process.  But actually it just displays the same info
> that is available in ‘list-processes’.
Yeah, this command seems very specific to my workflow.  It doesn't add
nothing to `list-process', so i agree it's worthless adding it into 
Emacs.