Subject: bug#26647: Upgrade fabric to 1.13.2, remove upstreamed patch.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:18:41 +0200

Hi Ben,

> The attached patch upgrades fabric from 1.13.1 to 1.13.2. The new
> upstream version incorporates the patch that was previously required for
> tests to pass. Yay!

I have tried your patch but the tests seem to time out at this point:

    Alias expansion ... ok
    test_tasks.TestExecute.test_calls_task_function_objects
    should execute the passed-in function object ... ok
    test_tasks.TestExecute.test_nested_execution_with_explicit_ports
    nested executions should work with defined ports
    *crickets*

After about an hour I aborted the build.  Is this test supposed to take
a very long time?

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net