Subject: Re: bug#26619: 26.0.50; Wrong indentation in emacs-lisp-mode

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 15:55:13 +0000

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:19 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> I think I got it this time.
>

The indentation is still not working right.\

(Again, below screenshots show the indentation how it used to be; the light
grey boxes show where the indentation moved back to after applying that
last patch.)

Below code that you can use as test:
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/.emacs.d/blob/master/init.el

Indentation lost in forms like eval-when-compile and when

This is the worst.
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup-files/setup-editing.el

I see this same issue on emacs -Q with your final patch applied too:

This indentation issue is very difficult to miss.

-- 

Kaushal Modi