Subject: bug#26586: closed (Re: bug#26586: 25.1; header-line-format spins cpu)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:15:01 +0000

Your bug report

#26586: 25.1; header-line-format spins cpu

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26586: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26586
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26586: 25.1; header-line-format spins cpu
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:15:24 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 23:17:22 -0700
> 
> With emacs -Q, executing:
> 
> (setq header-line-format '(#("*
> [[elisp:(org-projectile:open-project%20\"foobar\")][xxxxxxxxxx]]" 0 1
> [...]
> Spins the CPU 100% until I kill emacs.

You are shooting yourself in the foot by having that "%20" in the
header-line-format.  Percent sign is special in mode-line and
header-line formats: it indicates a %-construct, see the node
"%-Constructs" in the ELisp manual.

I fixed the code to avoid the infloop in this case, but you should fix
your code, because the result will not be what you probably expect.

Thanks.

Subject: 25.1; header-line-format spins cpu
From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 23:17:22 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With emacs -Q, executing:

(setq header-line-format '(#("*
[[elisp:(org-projectile:open-project%20\"foobar\")][xxxxxxxxxx]]" 0 1
(face org-indent) 2 51 (wrap-prefix #("* " 0 2 (face org-indent))
line-prefix "" htmlize-link (:uri "nil:nil") help-echo "LINK:
elisp:(org-projectile:open-project \"foobar\")" font-lock-multiline t
mouse-face highlight keymap (keymap (follow-link . mouse-face)
(mouse-3 . org-find-file-at-mouse) (mouse-2 . org-open-at-mouse))
invisible org-link face org-link fontified t) 51 52 (wrap-prefix #("*
" 0 2 (face org-indent)) line-prefix "" rear-nonsticky (mouse-face
highlight keymap invisible intangible help-echo org-linked-text
htmlize-link) htmlize-link (:uri "nil:nil") help-echo "LINK:
elisp:(org-projectile:open-project \"foobar\")" font-lock-multiline t
mouse-face highlight keymap (keymap (follow-link . mouse-face)
(mouse-3 . org-find-file-at-mouse) (mouse-2 . org-open-at-mouse))
invisible org-link face org-link fontified t) 52 61 (wrap-prefix #("*
" 0 2 (face org-indent)) line-prefix "" htmlize-link (:uri "nil:nil")
help-echo "LINK: elisp:(org-projectile:open-project \"foobar\")"
font-lock-multiline t mouse-face highlight keymap (keymap (follow-link
. mouse-face) (mouse-3 . org-find-file-at-mouse) (mouse-2 .
org-open-at-mouse)) face org-link fontified t) 61 62 (wrap-prefix #("*
" 0 2 (face org-indent)) line-prefix "" rear-nonsticky (mouse-face
highlight keymap invisible intangible help-echo org-linked-text
htmlize-link) htmlize-link (:uri "nil:nil") help-echo "LINK:
elisp:(org-projectile:open-project \"foobar\")" font-lock-multiline t
mouse-face highlight keymap (keymap (follow-link . mouse-face)
(mouse-3 . org-find-file-at-mouse) (mouse-2 . org-open-at-mouse)) face
org-link fontified t) 62 63 (wrap-prefix #("* " 0 2 (face org-indent))
line-prefix "" htmlize-link (:uri "nil:nil") help-echo "LINK:
elisp:(org-projectile:open-project \"foobar\")" font-lock-multiline t
mouse-face highlight keymap (keymap (follow-link . mouse-face)
(mouse-3 . org-find-file-at-mouse) (mouse-2 . org-open-at-mouse))
invisible org-link face org-link fontified t) 63 64 (wrap-prefix #("*
" 0 2 (face org-indent)) line-prefix "" rear-nonsticky (mouse-face
highlight keymap invisible intangible help-echo org-linked-text
htmlize-link) htmlize-link (:uri "nil:nil") help-echo "LINK:
elisp:(org-projectile:open-project \"foobar\")" font-lock-multiline t
mouse-face highlight keymap (keymap (follow-link . mouse-face)
(mouse-3 . org-find-file-at-mouse) (mouse-2 . org-open-at-mouse))
invisible org-link face org-link fontified t))))

Spins the CPU 100% until I kill emacs.

Here is the spin log from macos:

Command:         Emacs
Path:
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
  101  main + 5134 (Emacs + 648602) [0x10009e59a]
  101  Frecursive_edit + 219 (Emacs + 652636) [0x10009f55c]
  101  recursive_edit_1 + 113 (Emacs + 652103) [0x10009f347]
  101  command_loop + 156 (Emacs + 652325) [0x10009f425]
  101  internal_catch + 54 (Emacs + 1062393) [0x1001035f9]
  101  command_loop_2 + 37 (Emacs + 704740) [0x1000ac0e4]
  101  internal_condition_case + 70 (Emacs + 1063437) [0x100103a0d]
  101  command_loop_1 + 742 (Emacs + 654850) [0x10009fe02]
  101  read_key_sequence + 2115 (Emacs + 660591) [0x1000a146f]
  101  read_char + 534 (Emacs + 667140) [0x1000a2e04]
  101  redisplay_internal + 5154 (Emacs + 156975) [0x10002652f]
  101  redisplay_windows + 137 (Emacs + 282089) [0x100044de9]
  101  internal_condition_case_1 + 76 (Emacs + 1063535) [0x100103a6f]
  101  redisplay_window_0 + 38 (Emacs + 284397) [0x1000456ed]
  101  redisplay_window + 16085 (Emacs + 300486) [0x1000495c6]
  101  display_mode_lines + 516 (Emacs + 275171) [0x1000432e3]
  101  display_mode_line + 248 (Emacs + 109951) [0x10001ad7f]
  101  display_mode_element + 1018 (Emacs + 186085) [0x10002d6e5]
  101  display_mode_element + 811 (Emacs + 185878) [0x10002d616]
  101  display_mode_element + 6667 (Emacs + 191734) [0x10002ecf6]
  101  display_string + 1452 (Emacs + 182717) [0x10002c9bd]
  101  get_next_display_element + 48 (Emacs + 111816) [0x10001b4c8]
  101  next_element_from_string + 447 (Emacs + 269943) [0x100041e77]
  101  handle_stop + 104 (Emacs + 256399) [0x10003e98f]
  98   handle_invisible_prop + 943 (Emacs + 261063) [0x10003fbc7]
  24   bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb]
  10   bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465]
  2    bidi_cache_search + 59 (Emacs + 561315) [0x1000890a3] (running)
Process:         Emacs [83600]
Path:
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
    101  main + 5134 (Emacs + 648602) [0x10009e59a] 1-101
      101  Frecursive_edit + 219 (Emacs + 652636) [0x10009f55c] 1-101
        101  recursive_edit_1 + 113 (Emacs + 652103) [0x10009f347] 1-101
          101  command_loop + 156 (Emacs + 652325) [0x10009f425] 1-101
            101  internal_catch + 54 (Emacs + 1062393) [0x1001035f9] 1-101
              101  command_loop_2 + 37 (Emacs + 704740) [0x1000ac0e4] 1-101
                101  internal_condition_case + 70 (Emacs + 1063437)
[0x100103a0d] 1-101
                  101  command_loop_1 + 742 (Emacs + 654850) [0x10009fe02] 1-101
                    101  read_key_sequence + 2115 (Emacs + 660591)
[0x1000a146f] 1-101
                      101  read_char + 534 (Emacs + 667140) [0x1000a2e04] 1-101
                        101  redisplay_internal + 5154 (Emacs +
156975) [0x10002652f] 1-101
                          101  redisplay_windows + 137 (Emacs +
282089) [0x100044de9] 1-101
                            101  internal_condition_case_1 + 76 (Emacs
+ 1063535) [0x100103a6f] 1-101
                              101  redisplay_window_0 + 38 (Emacs +
284397) [0x1000456ed] 1-101
                                101  redisplay_window + 16085 (Emacs +
300486) [0x1000495c6] 1-101
                                  101  display_mode_lines + 516 (Emacs
+ 275171) [0x1000432e3] 1-101
                                    101  display_mode_line + 248
(Emacs + 109951) [0x10001ad7f] 1-101
                                      101  display_mode_element + 1018
(Emacs + 186085) [0x10002d6e5] 1-101
                                        101  display_mode_element +
811 (Emacs + 185878) [0x10002d616] 1-101
                                          101  display_mode_element +
6667 (Emacs + 191734) [0x10002ecf6] 1-101
                                            101  display_string + 1452
(Emacs + 182717) [0x10002c9bd] 1-101
                                              101
get_next_display_element + 48 (Emacs + 111816) [0x10001b4c8] 1-101
                                                101
next_element_from_string + 447 (Emacs + 269943) [0x100041e77] 1-101
                                                  101  handle_stop +
104 (Emacs + 256399) [0x10003e98f] 1-101
                                                    1
handle_invisible_prop + 935 (Emacs + 261055) [0x10003fbbf] (running) 1
                                                    11
handle_invisible_prop + 943 (Emacs + 261063) [0x10003fbc7] 2-12
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 131 (Emacs + 553490) [0x100087212]
(running) 2
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 3-4
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 373 (Emacs + 554408) [0x1000875a8]
(running) 3
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 23 (Emacs + 554058) [0x10008744a]
(running) 4
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 52 (Emacs + 553411) [0x1000871c3]
(running) 5
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 6
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 7
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 451 (Emacs + 554486) [0x1000875f6]
(running) 7
                                                      1
bidi_line_init + 0 (Emacs + 553176) [0x1000870d8] (running) 8
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 9
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 491 (Emacs + 554526) [0x10008761e]
(running) 9
                                                      3
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 10-12
                                                    1
handle_invisible_prop + 935 (Emacs + 261055) [0x10003fbbf] (running)
13
                                                    10
handle_invisible_prop + 943 (Emacs + 261063) [0x10003fbc7] 14-23
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 421 (Emacs + 553780) [0x100087334]
(running) 14
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 357 (Emacs + 553716) [0x1000872f4]
(running) 15
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 16
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 17
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 17
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 59 (Emacs + 561315) [0x1000890a3] (running) 17
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 18
                                                        1
bidi_cache_search + 1 (Emacs + 561257) [0x100089069] (running) 18
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 19
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 20
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 20
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 182 (Emacs + 561438) [0x10008911e] (running) 20
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 234 (Emacs + 553593) [0x100087279] 21
                                                        1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 20 (Emacs + 554555) [0x10008763b] (running)
21
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 22
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 23
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 23
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 216 (Emacs + 561472) [0x100089140] (running) 23
                                                    1
handle_invisible_prop + 935 (Emacs + 261055) [0x10003fbbf] (running)
24
                                                    77
handle_invisible_prop + 943 (Emacs + 261063) [0x10003fbc7] 25-101
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 25
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 484 (Emacs + 554519) [0x100087617]
(running) 25
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 26-27
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 373 (Emacs + 554408) [0x1000875a8]
(running) 26
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 121 (Emacs + 554156) [0x1000874ac]
(running) 27
                                                      1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 1 (Emacs + 554536) [0x100087628] (running)
28
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 29
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 29
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 139 (Emacs + 561395) [0x1000890f3] (running) 29
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 31
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 431 (Emacs + 554466) [0x1000875e2]
(running) 31
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 32
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 394 (Emacs + 553753) [0x100087319]
(running) 33
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 34
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 234 (Emacs + 553593) [0x100087279] 35
                                                        1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 1766 (Emacs + 556301) [0x100087d0d]
(running) 35
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 36
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 101 (Emacs + 554136) [0x100087498]
(running) 36
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 37-38
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 141 (Emacs + 554176) [0x1000874c0]
(running) 37
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 39
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 401 (Emacs + 554436) [0x1000875c4]
(running) 39
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 40
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 307 (Emacs + 554342) [0x100087566] 40
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 234 (Emacs + 553593) [0x100087279] 41
                                                        1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 1265 (Emacs + 555800) [0x100087b18]
(running) 41
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 42
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 133 (Emacs + 554168) [0x1000874b8]
(running) 42
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 226 (Emacs + 553585) [0x100087271]
(running) 43
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 584 (Emacs + 553943) [0x1000873d7]
(running) 44
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 45
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 45
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 217 (Emacs + 561473) [0x100089141] (running) 45
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 52 (Emacs + 553411) [0x1000871c3]
(running) 46
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 421 (Emacs + 553780) [0x100087334] 47
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 48-49
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 48
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 59 (Emacs + 561315) [0x1000890a3] (running) 48
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 14 (Emacs + 554049) [0x100087441]
(running) 49
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 51
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 45 (Emacs + 554080) [0x100087460]
(running) 51
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 226 (Emacs + 553585) [0x100087271]
(running) 52
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 349 (Emacs + 553708) [0x1000872ec]
(running) 53
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 28 (Emacs + 553387) [0x1000871ab]
(running) 54
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 55-56
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 422 (Emacs + 554457) [0x1000875d9]
(running) 55
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 307 (Emacs + 554342) [0x100087566] 56
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 449 (Emacs + 553808) [0x100087350]
(running) 57
                                                      1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 1 (Emacs + 554036) [0x100087434] (running)
59
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 234 (Emacs + 553593) [0x100087279] 60
                                                        1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 8 (Emacs + 554543) [0x10008762f] (running)
60
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 97 (Emacs + 553456) [0x1000871f0] 61
                                                        1
bidi_line_init + 63 (Emacs + 553239) [0x100087117] (running) 61
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 62
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 56 (Emacs + 554091) [0x10008746b]
(running) 62
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 63
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 97 (Emacs + 553456) [0x1000871f0] 64-65
                                                        2
bidi_line_init + 174 (Emacs + 553350) [0x100087186] (running) 64-65
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 66
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 66
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 139 (Emacs + 561395) [0x1000890f3] (running) 66
                                                      1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 1 (Emacs + 554536) [0x100087628] (running)
67
                                                      1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 0 (Emacs + 554035) [0x100087433] (running)
68
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 69
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 79 (Emacs + 554114) [0x100087482]
(running) 69
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 97 (Emacs + 553456) [0x1000871f0] 70
                                                        1
bidi_line_init + 4 (Emacs + 553180) [0x1000870dc] (running) 70
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 71
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 72-73
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 299 (Emacs + 554334) [0x10008755e]
(running) 72
                                                        1
bidi_cache_search + 1 (Emacs + 561257) [0x100089069] (running) 73
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 394 (Emacs + 553753) [0x100087319]
(running) 74
                                                      2
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 75-76
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 53 (Emacs + 554088) [0x100087468]
(running) 75
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 6 (Emacs + 554041) [0x100087439] (running)
76
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 97 (Emacs + 553456) [0x1000871f0] 77
                                                        1
bidi_line_init + 156 (Emacs + 553332) [0x100087174] (running) 77
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 79
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 484 (Emacs + 554519) [0x100087617]
(running) 79
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 80
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 81
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 81
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 12 (Emacs + 561268) [0x100089074] (running) 81
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 82
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 234 (Emacs + 553593) [0x100087279] 83
                                                        1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 58 (Emacs + 554593) [0x100087661] (running)
83
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 84
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 84
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 216 (Emacs + 561472) [0x100089140] (running) 84
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 85
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 86
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 288 (Emacs + 554323) [0x100087553]
(running) 86
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 234 (Emacs + 553593) [0x100087279] 87
                                                        1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 58 (Emacs + 554593) [0x100087661] (running)
87
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 6 (Emacs + 553365) [0x100087195]
(running) 88
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 89
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 89
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 161 (Emacs + 561417) [0x100089109] (running) 89
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 90
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 464 (Emacs + 554499) [0x100087603]
(running) 90
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 91
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 91
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 19 (Emacs + 561275) [0x10008907b] (running) 91
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 234 (Emacs + 553593) [0x100087279] 92
                                                        1
bidi_level_of_next_char + 36 (Emacs + 554571) [0x10008764b] (running)
92
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 93
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 94
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 572 (Emacs + 553931) [0x1000873cb] 95
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 95
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 4 (Emacs + 561260) [0x10008906c] (running) 95
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 96
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 50 (Emacs + 554085) [0x100087465] 96
                                                          1
bidi_cache_search + 217 (Emacs + 561473) [0x100089141] (running) 96
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 97
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 28 (Emacs + 553387) [0x1000871ab]
(running) 98
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 104 (Emacs + 553463) [0x1000871f7]
(running) 99
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 146 (Emacs + 553505) [0x100087221] 100
                                                      1
bidi_move_to_visually_next + 221 (Emacs + 553580) [0x10008726c] 101
                                                        1
bidi_cache_iterator_state + 491 (Emacs + 554526) [0x10008761e]
(running) 101
           0x100000000 -        0x1001c7fff  org.gnu.Emacs Version
25.1 (9.0)        <2CC2F7D2-C29A-3D70-BD86-D99A2D410D6A>
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Parent:          Emacs [83600]
Responsible:     Emacs [83600]
Responsible:     Emacs [83600]

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin16.6.0, NS appkit-1504.83
Version 10.12.5 (Build 16F60a))
 of 2017-04-20 built on aaronmbp.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1 --with-xml2 --without-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epg epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 195868 7848)
 (symbols 48 19606 0)
 (miscs 40 51 204)
 (strings 32 15069 5484)
 (string-bytes 1 437664)
 (vectors 16 32844)
 (vector-slots 8 650068 5501)
 (floats 8 160 31)
 (intervals 56 225 0)
 (buffers 976 19))