Subject: bug#26566: Swap partition on GuixSD

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:25:40 +0200

Hi Quiliro,

ng0 <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Quiliro transcribed 0.4K bytes:
>> The sample file for a desktop configuration on
>> https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html#System-Services
>> does not give an example of swap-devices.
>> 
>> Is adding this line correct on the operating-system section in the
>> config.scm file if my swap partition is sda2?:
>> (swap-devices ("/dev/sda2"))
>
> That should be (swap-devices '("/dev/sda2"))
> but in theory the guix reconfigure would complain about this mistake.

Indeed.  See
<https://gnu.org/s/guix/manual/html_node/operating_002dsystem-Reference.html>
(search for “swap”), or just “info -k swap” on your system.

HTH!

Ludo’.

PS: BTW, this is more a message for [email-masked], the support
    mailing list.  Emailing [email-masked] opens a new issue.