Subject: [bug#26524] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: Add python2-httpretty

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:05:32 +0200

Frederick Muriithi <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Muriithi Frederick Muriuki <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>> Ugh. If you still have these patches, could you resubmit them to a new
>> bug report? Let's use them as a basis for a new 'python-updates' branch.
>> Please also include this patch as it did not apply for me. I've pushed
>> the other two to 'master' with slightly adjusted commit messages.
>>
>
> I did not retain the patches, but I'll regenerate them and send them.

Great!

> As for httpretty, it is one of the dependencies for conda: do I send
> it here, or with the patches for the newer python?

Please do not send patches to closed bug-reports like this one. You can
send it with the others (but mention that it should go to 'master'),
standalone, or preferably along with other Conda-related patches :-)

Thanks!