Subject: Re: bug#26508: another patch for efaq-w32.texi

From: Tak Kunihiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 18:42:14 +0900 (JST)

>> +You can change directory to start with by @kbd{C-x C-f}.  Set `Start in'
>> +of the shortcut installed in your Start Menu, for example, to
>> +environment variable such as @code{%HOME%}.
> 
> Once again, this is described in the Emacs User Manual, so any
> clarifications and additions should go there.

I see.  I confirm it is shown in `(emacs) Windows Startup'.  I was not
careful.  Sorry for that and I take the patch back.

How do you think adding examples in the 1st item of `(emacs) Windows
Startup'?  When I started to use Emacs on Windows, its configuration
was REALLY hard, and examples should have helped.

> To control where that is, right-click on the shortcut, select
> “Properties”, and in the “Shortcut” tab modify the “Start in” field
> to your liking.

> To control where that is, right-click on the shortcut, select
> “Properties”, and in the “Shortcut” tab modify the “Start in” field
> to your liking such as %HOME%, %USERPROFILE%, or c:\Users\USERNAME.