Subject: Re: bug#26487: Add antlr3

From: Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:59:17 -0400

Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi, here are patches to add antlr3, a parser generator.
>
> * 0001-guix-ant-build-system-Add-src-dir-parameter.patch: adds a
>   #:src-dir parameter to the ant-build-system, to change the source
>   directory and possibly specify more than one directory.
> * 0002-gnu-Add-antlr2.patch: Adds antlr2, an older version of antlr,
>   that is required by antlr3 to generate some of its source files, and
>   because parts of it is used by antlr3 (such as the CommonTree class).
> * 0003-gnu-Add-stringtemplate3.patch: Adds stringtemplate3, a runtime
>   requirement of antlr3. It is a library to generate strings using
>   templates.
> * 0004-gnu-Add-antlr3-and-stringtemplate4.patch: a big patch that adds
>   antlr3 and stringtemplate4 (ST4). ST4 is a newer version of ST3, is a
>   runtime dependency of antlr3 and needs antlr3 to generate some of its
>   source files. antlr3 depends on ST4 too. I didn't find a way to split
>   this patch further.
>
> I wanted to package antlr4, but I'm still working on its dependencies
> (antlr3 is one of them).

Everything looks good except for the antlr2 jar file, where the
timestamps inside the jar file differ. Is there a way to fix this that
you are aware of?