Subject: Re: bug#26487: Add antlr3

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 23:21:25 +0200

Hi Julien,

thank you for tackling antlr!

I saw that the patches have already been pushed, but here are a couple
of comments anyway.

* Please end all phases and snippets with “#t” or use (zero? …) when
  the last thing is “system*”.

* All Java packages should be prefixed with “java-”.

* Please capitalise “Java” in descriptions.

* When disabling tests, please always explain why.

* Instead of copying from the ant-build-system you can reference build
  phases directly.

* Please use “with-directory-excursion” instead of multiple calls to
  “chdir” when possible.

* Please put comments before package variants that use a seemingly
  arbitrary version or configuration.

I’m going to make a couple of changes to your packages in the coming
days as follow-up commits to address these issues.

Thanks again!

(Since the patches have been pushed already, I’m closing this bug.)

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net