Subject: bug#26454: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: add emacs-exwm

From: tumashu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:09:27 +0800 (CST)

--
发自我的网易邮箱手机智能版

在 2017-04-16 19:06:23，"Arun Isaac" <[email-masked]> 写道：
>
>>>>> In your new patch, could you add a phase for generating this code from
>>>>> the xcb-proto xml files as well? Thanks!
>>>
>>>> I don't think it it a good idea, xcb-xproto.el provided by repo is
>>>> tested by developer. if we regenerate it, i don't know whether it
>>>> work or not.
>>
>> That would effectively mean we don’t have the source code for this,
>> which would be a problem.
>>
>> What about generating it, and if we do find differences compared to the
>> pre-compiled xcb-proto.el, then we can keep it in mind and report any
>> issues upstream?
>
>In the latest version of the patch, we are regenerating the sources from
>xcb-proto. So, this issue has been addressed.

the xelb developer's suggestion is just copying... 
https://github.com/ch11ng/xelb/issues/16