Subject: bug#26444: 26.0.50: (wrong-type-argument stringp package-desc)

From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:39:49 +0200

Hi,

when trying to use clj-refactor
(https://github.com/clojure-emacs/clj-refactor.el) installed via
package.el, I get the behaviour I described in this issue:
https://github.com/clojure-emacs/clj-refactor.el/issues/369

As per the issue, the problem seems more related to package.el than
clj-refactor itself.

Kind regards

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-debian-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-04-11 built on elle
Repository revision: 291b76f91ea991c9fa8e57b55df1b68704931445
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Recent messages:
Running git commit -- [2 times]
Type C-c C-c to finish, or C-c C-k to cancel
Diffing changes to be committed (C-g to abort diffing) [2 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Saving file /home/manuel/projects/lumitweet/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote ‘/home/manuel/projects/lumitweet/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG’ (382 characters)
Git finished [2 times]
[C-t] show common commands, [?] describe events, [C-h i] show manual
Running git push -v origin master:refs/heads/master [2 times]
Git finished

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-debian-linux-gnu'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Clojure

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  imagex-global-sticky-mode: t
  imagex-sticky-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  cider-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  shell-switcher-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  mu-auto-fill-comments-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-historian-mode: t
  historian-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m mail-extr
emacsbug sendmail hideshow magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode
magit-git magit-section magit-popup dired-aux vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired dired-x tildify guess-language
markdown-mode counsel-projectile hungry-delete shrink-whitespace tabify
easy-kill char-fold flycheck-cask flycheck-package package-lint finder
flycheck pkg-info url-http url-auth url-gw lisp-mnt epl company-web-html
network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls ace-window two-column iso-transl
mu-completion company-restclient restclient know-your-http-well
http-status-codes http-relations http-methods http-headers
company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f smartparens-python python json
map url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap company-shell sly-company
company-auctex auctex-latexmk tex-buf smartparens-latex latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus xml company-web web-completion-data company-math
math-symbol-lists company-quickhelp pos-tip company-statistics
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company
pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu mu-vers-control git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async server magit-utils crm log-edit message
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log mu-files image+ image-file pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc hardhat ignoramus mu-dired find-dired dired dired-loaddefs
mu-latex mu-org org-pdfview pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode org-bullets ox-reveal ox-pandoc ht
ox-org autoinsert ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox cider
cider-repl-history pulse derived tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-inspector mu-flycheck vc-git cider-mode cider-interaction arc-mode
archive-mode cider-repl cider-resolve cider-eldoc cider-test
cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc org-table org-element avl-tree
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cider-grimoire cider-popup
cider-client cider-common cider-util nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell parse-time format-spec queue nrepl-dict
cider-compat spinner clojure-snippets datomic-snippets s ucs-normalize
yasnippet clojure-mode-extra-font-locking smartparens-clojure
clojure-mode align imenu cursor-sensor colir color recentf tree-widget
descr-text disp-table highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
rainbow-delimiters whitespace-cleanup-mode visual-fill-column noutline
outline flyspell-correct-ivy flyspell-correct flyspell ispell goto-addr
bug-reference mu-functions mu-shells em-hist em-pred em-cmpl esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode pcomplete shell-switcher rswitcher mu-programming
macrostep web-beautify ert pp find-func debug mu-utilities mu-net
browse-url mu-projectile projectile grep compile comint ansi-color
mu-languages mu-search mu-navigation ace-link avy mu-editing
aggressive-indent typo dubcaps-mode autorevert filenotify super-save
saveplace cap-words superword subword undo-tree diff mu-ivy counsel
jka-compr esh-util etags xref project swiper smex ido ivy-historian
historian ivy-hydra ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap mu-windows winner
mu-buffers ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs savehist mb-depth
mu-highlight whitespace hi-lock hl-todo diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode paren mu-pairs smartparens-config smartparens
thingatpt mu-keybindings hydra ring lv which-key mu-style zerodark-theme
let-alist all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons font-lock+ stripe-buffer advice page-break-lines
exec-path-from-shell validate cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit dash
use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site cl edmacro
kmacro sly-macrostep-autoloads sly-quicklisp-autoloads sly-autoloads rx
info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 910069 93885)
 (symbols 48 74803 35)
 (miscs 40 3755 4055)
 (strings 32 262047 21758)
 (string-bytes 1 7023294)
 (vectors 16 111233)
 (vector-slots 8 2451228 147609)
 (floats 8 934 3312)
 (intervals 56 13740 1969)
 (buffers 976 95)
 (heap 1024 104877 5628))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
https://manuel-uberti.github.io

GPG fingerprint = 8702 9F53 2466 A6B5 E3F4 6B44 4E57 A6C4 CAA4 8F62