Subject: bug#26441: [PATCH 1/3] build: Add two missing patches to local.mk.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:18:27 +0200

gnu/local.mk (dist_patch): Add gettext-multi-core.patch and
gettext-gnulib-multi-core.patch.

Commit 480da86d0969a667e8d2a564de535cb73a6a2229 ommited them.
---
 gnu/local.mk | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 51f92f088..620fb07f3 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -593,6 +593,8 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/gd-php-73968-Fix-109-XBM-reading.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/gegl-CVE-2012-4433.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/geoclue-config.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gettext-multi-core.patch          	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/gettext-gnulib-multi-core.patch          \
   %D%/packages/patches/ghc-dont-pass-linker-flags-via-response-files.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-CVE-2013-5653.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/ghostscript-CVE-2015-3228.patch		\
-- 
2.12.2