Subject: bug#26433: 26.0.50; Bad signature error when installing GNU Elpa packages

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:24:04 +0000

Hi,

I was installing all the packages in my config from scratch.

I have to admit that I haven't done elpa rebuilding in over a year.

But as my config was auto-installing all the pacakges, I got bad signature
errors when installing spinner.el (from GNU Elpa) and then this:
ascii-art-to-unicode.el

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (bad-signature
"ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el.sig")
  signal(bad-signature ("ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el.sig"))
  package--check-signature-content("\210^ T\"\323 \n GO \203 \275\357\233}
\372 \266\205G\264\245\237\256\247\357L\231 \232 \261\345>X\331!n\206# \360
hm]\253 \272/0\256\236\266(M- \223oD \213jH\361\331\252\230
\242o\2746'\234\302\341\356\n" "" "ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el.sig")
  package--check-signature("https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/"
"ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el" "" nil #[256
"\306\307!r\211q\210\310\311\312\313\314 !\315\"\316$\216\301c\210\317
\320\300!\210+\210\211\205 \321\322\323 \324#\325\326\327\300!\330P
\"\325\331%\210\332\300!\f>\204D
\333\334\335\300D\"\210\300\211\336\317I\266 \332\300!\f>\204Z
\333\334\335\300D\"\210\300\337H
\236A\211\205} \332 @!\f>\204u \333\334\335 @D\"\210\211@\211\336\317I\262
\262 \207" [#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode (1 9) "a small artist
adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil) "" save-silently package-user-dir
cl-struct-package-desc-tags package-alist generate-new-buffer " *temp*"
make-byte-code 0 "\301\300!\205 \302\300!\207" vconcat vector [buffer-name
kill-buffer] 2 t package-unpack write-region mapconcat
epg-signature-to-string "\n" nil expand-file-name package-desc-full-name
".signed" silent type-of signal wrong-type-argument package-desc 9 1] 8
"\n\n(fn &optional GOOD-SIGS)"])
  package-install-from-archive(#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode (1 9)
"a small artist adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil))
  mapc(package-install-from-archive (#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode
(1 9) "a small artist adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil)))
  package-download-transaction((#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode (1 9)
"a small artist adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil)))
  package-install(ascii-art-to-unicode)
  (while --dolist-tail-- (setq p (car --dolist-tail--)) (message
"Installing `%s' .." p) (package-install p) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--)))
  (let ((--dolist-tail-- modi/missing-packages) p) (while --dolist-tail--
(setq p (car --dolist-tail--)) (message "Installing `%s' .." p)
(package-install p) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))
  (progn (message "Emacs is now refreshing its package database...")
(package-refresh-contents) (let ((--dolist-tail-- modi/missing-packages) p)
(while --dolist-tail-- (setq p (car --dolist-tail--)) (message "Installing
`%s' .." p) (package-install p) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--)))) (setq modi/missing-packages (quote nil)))
  (if modi/missing-packages (progn (message "Emacs is now refreshing its
package database...") (package-refresh-contents) (let ((--dolist-tail--
modi/missing-packages) p) (while --dolist-tail-- (setq p (car
--dolist-tail--)) (message "Installing `%s' .." p) (package-install p)
(setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--)))) (setq modi/missing-packages
(quote nil))))
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*-22657> nil
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el" nil t)  ; Reading at buffer
position 2064
  load-with-code-conversion("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el" nil t)
  load("~/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el" nil :nomessage)
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el" nil t)
 ; Reading at buffer position 6281
  load-with-code-conversion("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el" t t)
  load("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init" t t)
  #[0 " \205\266 \306=\203 \307 \310Q\202? \311=\204 \307 \312Q\202?
\313\307\314\315#\203* \316\202? \313\307\314\317#\203> \320\321\322!D\nB
\323\202? \316\324 \325 \324\211#\210 \324=\203e \326\327\330\307
\331Q!\"\325 \324\211#\210 \324=\203d \210 \203\247 \332 !\333\232\203\247
\334 !\211\335P\336 !\203\201 \211\202\214 \336 !\203\213 \202\214 \314\262
\203\245 \337 \"\203\243 \340\341 #\210\342\343!\210 \266 \f?\205\264 \314
\325\344\324\211#)\262 \207" [init-file-user system-type
delayed-warnings-list user-init-file inhibit-default-init
inhibit-startup-screen ms-dos "~" "/_emacs" windows-nt "/.emacs"
directory-files nil "^\\.emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$" "~/.emacs"
"^_emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$" initialization format-message "`_emacs' init file
is deprecated, please use `.emacs'" "~/_emacs" t load expand-file-name
"init" file-name-as-directory "/.emacs.d" file-name-extension "elc"
file-name-sans-extension ".el" file-exists-p file-newer-than-file-p message
"Warning: %s is newer than %s" sit-for 1 "default"] 7]()
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23)
 of 2017-04-10 built on ...
Repository revision: 375bfbde06031d7e9ce363a6695b22b47c6a2798
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.60900000
System Description: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.6
(Santiago)

Recent messages:
Checking /home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/auto-complete-20170124.1845...
Checking /home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/auto-complete-20170124.1845/dict...
Done (Total of 2 files compiled, 2 skipped)
Installing ‘ascii-art-to-unicode’ ..
Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443
Entering debugger...
Mark set [3 times]
Saving file /home/kmodi/temp/bad-signature-error.txt...
Wrote ‘/home/kmodi/temp/bad-signature-error.txt’ (4885 characters)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules
 --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags_emacs/'
 'CPPFLAGS=-fgnu89-inline -I/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/include
 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0'
 'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0' 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib
 -L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64 -ggdb3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib/pkgconfig:/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64/pkgconfig:/cad/adi/apps/gnu/linux/x86_64/6/lib/pkgconfig:/cad/adi/apps/gnu/linux/x86_64/6/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig:/lib/pkgconfig:/lib64/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eldoc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eldoc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lua hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mime hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mime
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-lint hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eww hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-stan hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sed hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-processing hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-groovy hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-forth hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ebnf hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-coq hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-abc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-J hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/personal/custom hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/custom
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail debug auto-complete popup
benchmark-init bm windmove generic diff-hl-dired diff diff-hl face-remap
vc-hg vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher dired+ help-fns+ help-fns image-dired
image-mode image-file dired-x dired-aux warnings elfeed-show
elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl xml-query bookmark pp
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree cap-words superword subword
ruby-mode smie rx python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time json map rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok html-mode-expansions sgml-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core advice expand-region-custom cl
eww mm-url gnus nnheader wid-edit url-queue shr svg xml dom browse-url
ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt ido flyspell-correct flyspell
ispell tar-mode compile comint ansi-color ring vc-git diff-mode
easy-mmode autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt mm-archive message dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls gnutls
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm puny url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg
finder-inf info edmacro kmacro package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib general paren
cus-start cus-load setup-var-overrides time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 477312 425285)
 (symbols 48 43296 354)
 (miscs 40 125 720)
 (strings 32 92746 250765)
 (string-bytes 1 3011564)
 (vectors 16 65579)
 (vector-slots 8 1836013 265770)
 (floats 8 171 2262)
 (intervals 56 849 467)
 (buffers 976 31)
 (heap 1024 66001 69776))

-- 

Kaushal Modi