Subject: bug#26433: closed (Re: bug#26433: 26.0.50; Bad signature error when installing GNU Elpa packages)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 21:36:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26433: 26.0.50; Bad signature error when installing GNU Elpa packages

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26433: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26433
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26433: 26.0.50; Bad signature error when installing GNU Elpa packages
From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
To: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 21:35:14 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for attempting to recreate this.

I cannot recreate this in emacs -Q, so am closing this. I also cannot
recreate this in my own emacs config by plain `package-install'.

Will file another report when I can get an emacs -Q recipe.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 1:07 PM Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Works fine here. Please try the same thing in eg:
>
> mkdir /tmp/foo
> HOME=/tmp/foo emacs
>
> If that works, I guess maybe you have some stale file cached somewhere?
>
-- 

Kaushal Modi

Subject: 26.0.50; Bad signature error when installing GNU Elpa packages
From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:24:04 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I was installing all the packages in my config from scratch.

I have to admit that I haven't done elpa rebuilding in over a year.

But as my config was auto-installing all the pacakges, I got bad signature
errors when installing spinner.el (from GNU Elpa) and then this:
ascii-art-to-unicode.el

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (bad-signature
"ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el.sig")
  signal(bad-signature ("ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el.sig"))
  package--check-signature-content("\210^ T\"\323 \n GO \203 \275\357\233}
\372 \266\205G\264\245\237\256\247\357L\231 \232 \261\345>X\331!n\206# \360
hm]\253 \272/0\256\236\266(M- \223oD \213jH\361\331\252\230
\242o\2746'\234\302\341\356\n" "" "ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el.sig")
  package--check-signature("https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/"
"ascii-art-to-unicode-1.9.el" "" nil #[256
"\306\307!r\211q\210\310\311\312\313\314 !\315\"\316$\216\301c\210\317
\320\300!\210+\210\211\205 \321\322\323 \324#\325\326\327\300!\330P
\"\325\331%\210\332\300!\f>\204D
\333\334\335\300D\"\210\300\211\336\317I\266 \332\300!\f>\204Z
\333\334\335\300D\"\210\300\337H
\236A\211\205} \332 @!\f>\204u \333\334\335 @D\"\210\211@\211\336\317I\262
\262 \207" [#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode (1 9) "a small artist
adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil) "" save-silently package-user-dir
cl-struct-package-desc-tags package-alist generate-new-buffer " *temp*"
make-byte-code 0 "\301\300!\205 \302\300!\207" vconcat vector [buffer-name
kill-buffer] 2 t package-unpack write-region mapconcat
epg-signature-to-string "\n" nil expand-file-name package-desc-full-name
".signed" silent type-of signal wrong-type-argument package-desc 9 1] 8
"\n\n(fn &optional GOOD-SIGS)"])
  package-install-from-archive(#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode (1 9)
"a small artist adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil))
  mapc(package-install-from-archive (#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode
(1 9) "a small artist adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil)))
  package-download-transaction((#s(package-desc ascii-art-to-unicode (1 9)
"a small artist adjunct" nil single "gnu" nil ((:url . "
http://www.gnuvola.org/software/aa2u/") (:keywords "ascii" "unicode"
"box-drawing")) nil)))
  package-install(ascii-art-to-unicode)
  (while --dolist-tail-- (setq p (car --dolist-tail--)) (message
"Installing `%s' .." p) (package-install p) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--)))
  (let ((--dolist-tail-- modi/missing-packages) p) (while --dolist-tail--
(setq p (car --dolist-tail--)) (message "Installing `%s' .." p)
(package-install p) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))
  (progn (message "Emacs is now refreshing its package database...")
(package-refresh-contents) (let ((--dolist-tail-- modi/missing-packages) p)
(while --dolist-tail-- (setq p (car --dolist-tail--)) (message "Installing
`%s' .." p) (package-install p) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--)))) (setq modi/missing-packages (quote nil)))
  (if modi/missing-packages (progn (message "Emacs is now refreshing its
package database...") (package-refresh-contents) (let ((--dolist-tail--
modi/missing-packages) p) (while --dolist-tail-- (setq p (car
--dolist-tail--)) (message "Installing `%s' .." p) (package-install p)
(setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--)))) (setq modi/missing-packages
(quote nil))))
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*-22657> nil
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el" nil t)  ; Reading at buffer
position 2064
  load-with-code-conversion("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el" nil t)
  load("~/.emacs.d/setup-packages.el" nil :nomessage)
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el" nil t)
 ; Reading at buffer position 6281
  load-with-code-conversion("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el" t t)
  load("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init" t t)
  #[0 " \205\266 \306=\203 \307 \310Q\202? \311=\204 \307 \312Q\202?
\313\307\314\315#\203* \316\202? \313\307\314\317#\203> \320\321\322!D\nB
\323\202? \316\324 \325 \324\211#\210 \324=\203e \326\327\330\307
\331Q!\"\325 \324\211#\210 \324=\203d \210 \203\247 \332 !\333\232\203\247
\334 !\211\335P\336 !\203\201 \211\202\214 \336 !\203\213 \202\214 \314\262
\203\245 \337 \"\203\243 \340\341 #\210\342\343!\210 \266 \f?\205\264 \314
\325\344\324\211#)\262 \207" [init-file-user system-type
delayed-warnings-list user-init-file inhibit-default-init
inhibit-startup-screen ms-dos "~" "/_emacs" windows-nt "/.emacs"
directory-files nil "^\\.emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$" "~/.emacs"
"^_emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$" initialization format-message "`_emacs' init file
is deprecated, please use `.emacs'" "~/_emacs" t load expand-file-name
"init" file-name-as-directory "/.emacs.d" file-name-extension "elc"
file-name-sans-extension ".el" file-exists-p file-newer-than-file-p message
"Warning: %s is newer than %s" sit-for 1 "default"] 7]()
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23)
 of 2017-04-10 built on ...
Repository revision: 375bfbde06031d7e9ce363a6695b22b47c6a2798
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.60900000
System Description: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.6
(Santiago)

Recent messages:
Checking /home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/auto-complete-20170124.1845...
Checking /home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/auto-complete-20170124.1845/dict...
Done (Total of 2 files compiled, 2 skipped)
Installing ‘ascii-art-to-unicode’ ..
Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443
Entering debugger...
Mark set [3 times]
Saving file /home/kmodi/temp/bad-signature-error.txt...
Wrote ‘/home/kmodi/temp/bad-signature-error.txt’ (4885 characters)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules
 --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags_emacs/'
 'CPPFLAGS=-fgnu89-inline -I/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/include
 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0'
 'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0' 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib
 -L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64 -ggdb3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib/pkgconfig:/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64/pkgconfig:/cad/adi/apps/gnu/linux/x86_64/6/lib/pkgconfig:/cad/adi/apps/gnu/linux/x86_64/6/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig:/lib/pkgconfig:/lib64/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eldoc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eldoc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lua hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mime hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mime
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-lint hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eww hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-stan hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sed hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-processing hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-groovy hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-forth hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ebnf hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-coq hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-abc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-J hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/personal/custom hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/custom
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_26/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail debug auto-complete popup
benchmark-init bm windmove generic diff-hl-dired diff diff-hl face-remap
vc-hg vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher dired+ help-fns+ help-fns image-dired
image-mode image-file dired-x dired-aux warnings elfeed-show
elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl xml-query bookmark pp
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree cap-words superword subword
ruby-mode smie rx python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time json map rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok html-mode-expansions sgml-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core advice expand-region-custom cl
eww mm-url gnus nnheader wid-edit url-queue shr svg xml dom browse-url
ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt ido flyspell-correct flyspell
ispell tar-mode compile comint ansi-color ring vc-git diff-mode
easy-mmode autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt mm-archive message dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls gnutls
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm puny url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg
finder-inf info edmacro kmacro package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib general paren
cus-start cus-load setup-var-overrides time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 477312 425285)
 (symbols 48 43296 354)
 (miscs 40 125 720)
 (strings 32 92746 250765)
 (string-bytes 1 3011564)
 (vectors 16 65579)
 (vector-slots 8 1836013 265770)
 (floats 8 171 2262)
 (intervals 56 849 467)
 (buffers 976 31)
 (heap 1024 66001 69776))

-- 

Kaushal Modi