Subject: bug#26401: [PATCH] python-tryton (with no modules)

From: Catonano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 08:39:04 +0200

2017-05-08 16:33 GMT+02:00 Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>:

>
> Thanks for the patch set!
>

Thank you or reviiewing it !

Just a note: in the future please add me as a recipient o the message,
don't send iit only to the debbugs ticket.

In fact I was missing your reply and I saw it today just by chance !
I missed it for 8 days !
I'm sorry !

> I haven't properly tested the package yet. The following are just my
> initial reactions and questions. This patch review will take a few
> iterations. Do bear with me.
>

I will bear with you !
Just give me some time to go thorugh your observations !
I'll be back to you in a while !

Thanks again !