Subject: 25.1; call-process slow on macOS and slower on larger frames

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 23:25:24 -0700

It seems that `call-process' on macOS is quite a bit slower than it is
on linux. Not only that, but the performance degrades as the frame gets
larger.

Using this as a benchmark in 'emacs -Q':

(benchmark 1 '(call-process "/usr/bin/true" nil nil nil))

With a small frame (default emacs size):

Elapsed time: 0.003509s

With a larger frame (about 1500x1500px):

Elapsed time: 0.007011s

On Linux it's been reported that times are typically in the 1-2ms range.

I originally came across this via this magit issue:
https://github.com/magit/magit/issues/2909 because magit, for many
common operations, can call call-process many times, making the
performance difference significant. Note that people in the thread are
seeing even worse performance.

Thanks,

Aaron

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS appkit-1404.47
Version 10.11.6 (Build 15G1217))
 of 2017-04-07 built on aaronmbp.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1 --with-xml2 --without-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  eros-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  org-mobile-sync-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Added 2 events for today
Saving file /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/work.org...
Wrote /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/work.org
Fetched data overwrote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/work.org
org-mode fontification error in #<buffer Programming.org> at 37
org-mode fontification error in #<buffer Programming.org> at 55
org-mode fontification error in #<buffer emacs.org> at 19
org-mode fontification error in #<buffer todo.org> at 107
Added 2 events for today

Load-path shadows:
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets
hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/seq-2.19/seq hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
alchemist alchemist-macroexpand alchemist-company alchemist-help
alchemist-complete alchemist-refcard alchemist-phoenix alchemist-compile
alchemist-iex alchemist-message alchemist-hooks alchemist-hex
alchemist-mix alchemist-info alchemist-goto alchemist-scope
alchemist-eval alchemist-interact alchemist-server alchemist-execute
alchemist-report alchemist-test-mode alchemist-project alchemist-file
alchemist-key alchemist-utils smartparens-elixir flycheck-dialyxir
flycheck-credo flycheck-dogma elixir-mode pkg-info epl elixir-smie
sh-script executable pp benchmark elp colir smex magit-gitflow vc-git
auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav eros evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util paredit
flycheck-package package-lint finder nameless goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters projectile grep
compile open-junk-file recentf tree-widget company-files
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-template
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company org-eldoc
evil-org ob-clojure ob-shell org-bullets org-download toc-org
clojure-snippets yasnippet flyspell ispell org-indent image-file
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview doc-view
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch org-mobile-sync org-mobile
org-agenda org-gcal org-archive ob-elixir ob-http ob-http-mode
ob-restclient restclient ox-gfm ox-md ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox orgit org-element avl-tree magithub magithub-ci
magithub-issue magithub-proxy magithub-cache magithub-core git-rebase
magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos gh-comments
gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base gh-auth gh-url
url-http url-auth url-gw evil-magit magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-popup org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader request-deferred deferred request url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp fill-or-unfill
company-simple-complete init-typescript init-flyspell
init-terminal-cursor evil-terminal-cursor-changer init-org init-magit
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common hl-todo xterm-color
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winum winner window-purpose-x
imenu-list imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe
tmux spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
smartparens-ruby saveplace savehist ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt
re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode osx-trash linum ivy-hydra
info+ image-mode git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server magit-utils log-edit
message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color gh-common
gh-profile marshal flycheck-flow flycheck find-func flx-ido eyebrowse
format-spec evil-unimpaired f s evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu highlight editorconfig rx noutline
outline dtrt-indent diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
counsel jka-compr esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy flx delsel
ivy-overlay ffap clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish
bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
ring info bind-map quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache
url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify disp-table wid-edit monokai-theme
finder-inf init-html init-evil core-configuration-layer eieio-compat
cl-seq ht cl warnings package epg-config eieio eieio-core
ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode cconv core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode
subr-x pcase time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1382315 1069177)
 (symbols 48 78704 104)
 (miscs 40 2030 4673)
 (strings 32 216243 449110)
 (string-bytes 1 7392222)
 (vectors 16 114771)
 (vector-slots 8 2277782 350545)
 (floats 8 4739 6194)
 (intervals 56 35013 7656)
 (buffers 976 55))