Subject: bug#26386: [PATCH 0/1] Update the connection script of openconnect (and vpnc?)

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 21:09:53 +0200

Hello,

(Cc’ing Tobias who touched openconnect recently.)

With openconnect I was experiencing the problem described at
<http://blog.nowherelan.com/2011/10/10/vpnc-on-ubuntu-oneiric-error-either-to-is-duplicate-or-ipid-is-a-garbage/>.
Namely, openconnect eventually fails with:

  Error: either "to" is duplicate, or "ipid" is a garbage.

This patch updates openconnect to use a newer vpnc script, as advised
on the Web page above.  It fixes the problem for me.

If someone reading this uses openconnect, could you check that it also
works for you?

Also, I wonder if we should be fixing vpnc rather than openconnect.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (1):
  gnu: openconnect: Use a newer vpnc script.

 gnu/packages/vpn.scm | 32 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 28 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.12.2