Subject: Re: Getting a copy of the GNU Debbugs

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:45:16 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>
>> I would be interested in having a dump of it.  Could you upload it
>> somewhere?
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/gnu.tar.xz

Thanks!

>> Then I can take the time to have it in a Git repo on Savannah (even if
>> it means starting without any VCS history), and from there it would be
>> great if you could use it to commit changes that you make.
>
> I'm not sure this will be useful without me first doing a bunch of
> clean-up.

Sure, but maybe that’s a useful first step?  I find it easier to have
simple actionable steps.

At any rate, you’ll choose which snapshot you want to include there as
the initial commit.

I’ve just filed a registration request at Savannah for a “debbugs-gnu”
project.

Thanks,
Ludo’.