Subject: bug#26357: 25.1; Ubuntu 17.04 -> crash

From: Guillaume MULLER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:49:16 +0200

Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 10:48:20 +0200
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

$ emacs ~/.Renviron ~/.Rprofile

(emacs:10976): GLib-ERROR **: creating thread 'dconf worker': Error creating thread: Resource temporarily unavailable
Fatal error 5: Trace/breakpoint trap
Backtrace:
emacs[0x50b7ec]
emacs[0x4f1bac]
emacs[0x509f5e]
emacs[0x50a189]
emacs[0x50a229]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x11620)[0x7feac1783620]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0(+0x4fde1)[0x7feac7eabde1]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_log_default_handler+0xc7)[0x7feac7eace37]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_logv+0x1e4)[0x7feac7ead144]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_log+0x8f)[0x7feac7ead34f]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_thread_new+0x8b)[0x7feac7ece37b]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gio/modules/libdconfsettings.so(+0x7437)[0x7fea4a457437]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gio/modules/libdconfsettings.so(+0x74fb)[0x7fea4a4574fb]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gio/modules/libdconfsettings.so(+0x53ba)[0x7fea4a4553ba]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0(+0x15427)[0x7feac8185427]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_object_new_valist+0x44e)[0x7feac8186dbe]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_object_new+0xf1)[0x7feac8187061]
emacs[0x4df1d5]
emacs[0x4cef8a]
emacs[0x4d1807]
emacs[0x566766]
emacs[0x59b823]
emacs[0x56657b]
emacs[0x567bac]
emacs[0x566689]
emacs[0x59b823]
emacs[0x56657b]
emacs[0x59b823]
emacs[0x56657b]
emacs[0x59b823]
emacs[0x5655f8]
emacs[0x56595a]
emacs[0x56922c]
emacs[0x564e92]
emacs[0x4f47d0]
emacs[0x564e33]
emacs[0x4f201d]
emacs[0x4f6857]
emacs[0x4f6ba8]
emacs[0x419e92]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf1)[0x7feac11af3f1]
...
Trace/breakpoint trap

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.2)
 of 2016-10-25, modified by Debian built on lgw01-13
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu Zesty Zapus (development branch)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xwidgets 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-Zzsofk/emacs25-25.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: C
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50emacspeak.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50ess.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50flim.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50w3m-el.el (source)...done
Local Ispell dictionary set to british
Loading autoinsert...done
Loading paren...done
Loading ess-site...done
jdee-font-lock: building names cache...empty
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-s4-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-dde hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sas-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-rdired hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-generics hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-generics
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-r-args hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-debug hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-debug
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sas-a hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/mouseme hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-swv hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-help hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-compat hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-inf hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-send2 hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-send2
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sas-l hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-julia hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-julia
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-omg-l hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-gretl hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-gretl
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-utils hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-rd hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/msdos hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-xls-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-trns hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-r-a hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-a
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-r-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-syntax
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-send hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-send
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-comp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-site hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-tracebug hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-r-completion hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-completion
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-vst-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-custom hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-rutils hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-jags-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-arc-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-install hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-install
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-r-package hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-package
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-omg-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-mode
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-r-gui hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-roxy hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-s3-d hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/essd-els hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20170327.248/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/classic/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/pan-chimes/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/dom hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/dom
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/play/tetris
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/subr-x hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/guillaume/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils jka-compr server ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element jdee derived
jdee-wiz jdee-test jdee-archive memoize jdee-stacktrace jdee-refactor
dired-aux dired jdee-project-file jdee-maven dash jdee-keys jdee-jdb
jdee-java-grammar jdee-which-method jdee-font-lock jdee-issues jdee-help
jdee-gen tempo jdee-find jdee-deps jdee-cygwin jdee-custom jdee-compile
jdee-class jdee-bytecode jdee-bug jdee-run jdee-jdk-manager jdee-dbs
jdee-dbo jdee-widgets tree-widget jdee-db jdee-open-source
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse jdee-import jdee-complete
semantic/idle jdee-parse jdee-backend jdee-bsh jdee-util arc-mode
archive-mode jdee-parse-expr beanshell jdee-imenu semantic/imenu
semantic/sb semantic/sort semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/java semantic/format semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/doc semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
etags xref project efc eieio-compat avl-tree jdee-annotations
jdee-abbrev jdee-classpath jdee-files jdee-activator jdee-log cus-edit
wid-edit cedet sr-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang ess-r-mode ess-s-lang json-mode
json-reformat subr-x json-snatcher js sgml-mode json map imenu cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine hl-line
ob-ditaa ob-python ob-R org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs whitespace paren autoinsert cus-start cus-load edmacro
kmacro ispell finder-inf info rx w3-autoloads package epg-config
w3m-load ido seq ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs
make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-dde ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-syntax
ess-r-completion ess-roxy essddr noutline outline easy-mmode hideshow
ess-help ess-r-package ess-s-l ess ess-inf ess-tracebug compile tramp
tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs cl-macs trampver ucs-normalize
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-generics cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 510317 11221)
 (symbols 48 51019 0)
 (miscs 40 859 218)
 (strings 32 119311 18980)
 (string-bytes 1 3654250)
 (vectors 16 72764)
 (vector-slots 8 1234029 5041)
 (floats 8 1245 97)
 (intervals 56 462 0)
 (buffers 976 21))

-- 
Guillaume MULLER, PhD
PRESANS - Remix Coworking - L'Appart
57 rue de Turbigo
75003 Paris
France
http://www.presans.com
http://feeds.feedburner.com/OYI/fr