Subject: bug#26352: closed (Re: bug#26352: close)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:35:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26352: [PATCH 0/3] Update KDE Frameworks to 5.32

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26352: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26352
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26352: close
From: Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]>
To: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:34:17 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]> writes:

> close

In order to close a bug, you need either to:

  - send a message to [email-masked] (which I just did),
  - send a message to [email-masked], with "close 26352" as
    content.

The second method is quiet: people subscribing to the list won't receive
it, which is better IMHO if there is no content in the message.

See https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-refcard.html.

To see if it is really closed, you can have a look at:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26352.

Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update KDE Frameworks to 5.32
From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 20:54:00 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This updates to the current version.

Hartmut Goebel (3):
  gnu: Update networkmanager to version 1.6.2.
  gnu: Update phonon to 4.9.1
  gnu: Update kde-frameworks to 5.32.0

 gnu/local.mk                                       |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                             |  32 ++-
 gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm                    | 290 +++++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/patches/kio-CVE-2017-6410.patch       |  53 ----
 ...networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-1.patch |  60 +++++
 ...networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-2.patch |  57 ++++
 6 files changed, 293 insertions(+), 202 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/kio-CVE-2017-6410.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-1.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-2.patch

-- 
2.7.4