Subject: bug#26352: [PATCH 0/3] Update KDE Frameworks to 5.32

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 20:54:00 +0200

This updates to the current version.

Hartmut Goebel (3):
  gnu: Update networkmanager to version 1.6.2.
  gnu: Update phonon to 4.9.1
  gnu: Update kde-frameworks to 5.32.0

 gnu/local.mk                                       |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                             |  32 ++-
 gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm                    | 290 +++++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/patches/kio-CVE-2017-6410.patch       |  53 ----
 ...networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-1.patch |  60 +++++
 ...networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-2.patch |  57 ++++
 6 files changed, 293 insertions(+), 202 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/kio-CVE-2017-6410.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-1.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/networkmanager-qt-activeconnection-test-2.patch

-- 
2.7.4