Subject: Re: bug#26351: Out of Memory tests failing on i686 and Power64

From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:42:43 +0200

On Mon 03 Apr 2017 18:04, John Dulaney <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am consistently getting the out of memory test to fail on i686 and 64 bit
> Power.
>
> Build logs are as follows:
>
> i686 on Fedora Rawhide (what will be F27):
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/4744/18694744/build.log
>
> 64 bit Power, also Rawhide:
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/4743/18694743/build.log
>
> 64 bit Power for RHEL/CENTOS 7:
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/4805/18694805/build.log
>
> I should note that Little Endian 64 bit Power does, in fact, pass the test:
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/4740/18694740/build.log

Unfortunately these logs are no longer available.  Are there any more
recent ones?

Andy