Subject: Re: bug#26349: Option -ignore_readdir_race does not work with program `find`

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:31:19 -0500

tag 26349 notabug
thanks

On 04/03/2017 09:18 AM, Dariusz Dzialak wrote:
> Program 'find' failed even -ignore_readdir_race  (no *OK* in output):
> 
>> mkdir -p 1/2/bla 3/4/bla ; { find . -ignore_readdir_race -mindepth 1
> -name '[0-9]' -print -exec stat --format "%s %n" {} \; -exec sleep 0.5 \;
> && echo OK; } & sleep .2 ; rm -fr 1 3 ; wait

You've reached the coreutils mailing list, but 'find' is part of the
findutils. You'll want to report this bug there (that project uses a
different tracker, so I can't just reassign this bug between projects
within the debbugs database).
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=findutils

I'm closing this bug out in debbugs as it is not a coreutils issue, even
though it does look like you may have found a valid issue in findutils.

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org