Subject: Re: bug#26346: [PATCH] asdf-build-system improvements.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 15:19:04 +0200

Hi Andy,

> As promised a long time ago, I'm attaching patches to improve the state
> of the asdf-build-system.

I will push your patches with some very minor changes (e.g. fixed
typos, slightly adjusted commit summaries) after confirming that stumpwm
still works fine.

Thank you for your patches and your patience!

> As a result, there will be some changes that
> users should be aware of. Users of stumpwm should include sbcl-stumpwm
> as opposed to (list sbcl-stumpwm "bin") in their OS configurations, or
> sbcl-stumpwm instead of sbcl-stumpwm:bin in their profiles.

@guix-devel: please note this change and make adjustments to your
manifests or OS configurations if you’re using StumpWM.

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net