Subject: bug#26346: closed (Re: bug#26346: [PATCH] asdf-build-system improvements.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 13:20:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26346: [PATCH] asdf-build-system improvements.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26346: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26346
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26346: [PATCH] asdf-build-system improvements.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: Andy Patterson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 15:19:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Andy,

> As promised a long time ago, I'm attaching patches to improve the state
> of the asdf-build-system.

I will push your patches with some very minor changes (e.g. fixed
typos, slightly adjusted commit summaries) after confirming that stumpwm
still works fine.

Thank you for your patches and your patience!

> As a result, there will be some changes that
> users should be aware of. Users of stumpwm should include sbcl-stumpwm
> as opposed to (list sbcl-stumpwm "bin") in their OS configurations, or
> sbcl-stumpwm instead of sbcl-stumpwm:bin in their profiles.

@guix-devel: please note this change and make adjustments to your
manifests or OS configurations if you’re using StumpWM.

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net

Subject: [PATCH] asdf-build-system improvements.
From: Andy Patterson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 00:37:32 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

As promised a long time ago, I'm attaching patches to improve the state
of the asdf-build-system. As a result, there will be some changes that
users should be aware of. Users of stumpwm should include sbcl-stumpwm
as opposed to (list sbcl-stumpwm "bin") in their OS configurations, or
sbcl-stumpwm instead of sbcl-stumpwm:bin in their profiles.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

--
Andy