Subject: bug#26345: closed (Re: bug#26345: [PATCH] Handle renamed files when cycling through revisions)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2025 01:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26345: 25.1; vc-annotate in Git is unable to fully navigate the history if the file was moved

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26345: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26345
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26345: [PATCH] Handle renamed files when cycling through revisions
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Sean Whitton <[email-masked]>,Jakub Ječmínek <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 04:19:51 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 04/08/2025 13:37, Sean Whitton wrote:
>>> Would you be able to test Dmitry's patch, please?
>> With Dmitry's patch applied, everything works as expected.
> Thanks for reporting back.
> 
> Dmitry, I can install this if you are busy, else please go ahead, with
> many thanks for coming up with the fix!

Thanks for confirming, now pushed to master:

https://cgit.git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=65c110b913f0aa539c34a77be812144c621021f8

All seems to be resolved, so closing.

Subject: 25.1; vc-annotate in Git is unable to fully navigate the history if the file was moved
From: Wojciech Siewierski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 23:46:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It seems some vc-git operations override `default-directory' with the
parent directory of the files they operate on. It's a problem if they no
longer exist like in the following scenario.

Preparation steps in shell:

$ git init
$ mkdir olddir/
$ echo oldcontent > olddir/file.txt
$ git add olddir/
$ git commit -m 'Initial commit'
$ echo newcontent > olddir/file.txt
$ git add olddir/
$ git commit -m 'Modify the file'
$ git mv olddir/ newdir/
$ git commit -m 'Move the file'

Reproduction:

1. Open newdir/file.txt in Emacs.
2. Press `C-x v g' to open `vc-annotate'.
3. Press `j' to jump to the revision from before the file was moved.
4. Try to move to the next (newer) revision with `n'. The error appears
here.

> apply: Setting current directory: No such file or directory,
.../testrepo/olddir/

It seems in this scenario `vc-annotate' also has trouble with the
regular navigation (`n' and `p') without the usage of `j' but the error
message is not as clear.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.31)
 of 2017-01-08 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:    Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking
 --prefix=/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk2 --with-xft'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  org-bullets-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  bbyac-global-mode: t
  bbyac-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Quit

When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Quit
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Quit [3 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Mark set
C-x C-g is undefined
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala
hides
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-texinfo
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-publish
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-org
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-odt
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-md
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-man
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-latex
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-icalendar
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-html
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-beamer
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ox-ascii
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-w3m
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-version
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-timer
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-table
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-src
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-rmail
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-protocol
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-plot
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-pcomplete
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-mouse
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-mobile
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-mhe
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-macs
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-macro
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-loaddefs
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-list
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-irc
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-install
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-inlinetask
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-info
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-indent
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-id
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-habit
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-gnus
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-footnote
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-feed
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-faces
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-eshell
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-entities
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-element
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-docview
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-datetree
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-ctags
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-crypt
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-compat
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-colview
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-clock
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-capture
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-bibtex
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-bbdb
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-attach
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-archive
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/org-agenda
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-tangle
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-table
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sqlite
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sql
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-shen
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-screen
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scheme
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sass
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ruby
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ref
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-python
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-plantuml
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-picolisp
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-perl
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-org
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-octave
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ocaml
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-mscgen
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-maxima
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-matlab
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-makefile
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lob
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lisp
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lilypond
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ledger
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-latex
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-keys
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-js
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-java
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-io
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-haskell
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-gnuplot
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-fortran
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-exp
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-eval
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-dot
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ditaa
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-css
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-core
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-comint
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-clojure
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-calc
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-awk
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-asymptote
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-R
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/org-20170210/ob-C
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/vifon/projects/configs/emacs-config/emacs.d/.cask/25.1/elpa/seq-2.19/seq
hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
~/.emacs.d/skeletons/generic hides
/nix/store/89cab82wdiyii22cxmf50f88vc1wj3y0-emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/generic

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail pulse debug eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe vc-annotate helm-projectile helm-files
image-dired helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
helm-external helm-net helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-elscreen
helm-utils helm-locate helm-types c-c++-header breadcrumb find-file
expand-region cperl-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom cl-indent wdired slime hyperspec browse-url sort
iedit iedit-lib dired-aux rst vim-line-open tramp-cache ispell tabify
cal-move parse-time epa-file epa org-datetree org-capture haskell-doc
inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile
geiser-debug geiser-chibi geiser-mit geiser-chez geiser-chicken
geiser-racket geiser-guile info-look geiser geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit geiser-completion
geiser-autodoc geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax geiser-log
geiser-popup view geiser-impl geiser-custom geiser-base scheme
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils network-stream nsm starttls warnings
git-rebase texmathp preview prv-emacs tex-buf indent-guide font-latex
latex tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus tex-mode latexenc wgrep-ag wgrep ag
vc-svn find-dired magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-popup misearch
multi-isearch smex ido-vertical-mode flx-ido ido vc-git org-table
org-agenda company-rtags colir color counsel esh-util swiper org-clock
ansible yasnippet rtags repeat bookmark projectile diff-hl vc-dir vc
vc-dispatcher hl-line haskell haskell-completions haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-repl haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-collapse haskell-navigate-imports
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-compat haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support dabbrev haskell-customize macrostep-c cmacexp
macrostep sh-script smie executable company-files company-oddmuse
company-clang company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-tern dash-functional tern url-http tls gnutls
url-auth company flycheck jedi auto-complete jedi-core
python-environment epc ctable concurrent deferred python perltidy
cperl-lineup cperl-mode paredit yafolding org-bullets disp-table
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m my-secret
zenburn-theme recentf-merge recentf tree-widget wid-edit avy bbyac
browse-kill-ring derived ecomplete racer rust-mode ggtags phi-search
phi-search-core multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect beacon etags
xref project volatile-highlights highlight-symbol goto-last-change p4
ps-print ps-def lpr stgit ewoc git-commit with-editor tramp-sh server
magit-utils log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log legalese finder
diary-lib diary-loaddefs undo-tree diff dired-x pastes-from-web
my-scratch my-global-settings cualess-global-mark avoid paren mb-depth
elec-pair cap-words superword subword my-registers my-fixes
disable-suspend fuck-you-slime lineup my-eshell my-org steam xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap org-crypt ob-scala ensime ensime-mode
ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep grep sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer
sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars ensime-http ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search ensime-undo
ensime-startup ensime-refactor diff-mode ensime-popup ensime-notes
ensime-model ensime-inspector imenu ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor
popup ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf
ensime-overlay ensime-completion-util ensime-config ensime-util
ensime-client ensime-vars url-gw scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols
scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent
scala-mode-paragraph scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib pp hideshow
flymake arc-mode archive-mode ensime-macros cl ob-java ob-perl ob-python
ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-haskell ob-sqlite ob-octave ob-gnuplot
ob-dot ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-makefile ob-sed ob-awk ob-shell
org-protocol org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs my-ibuffer
ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer my-helm helm-help helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib dired helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp async my-ivy ivy-hydra ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap
thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio gnus-util time-date password-cache
url-vars my-god-mode god-mode my-keys windmove my-fun my-mode-line
my-skeletons skeletor compile comint ansi-color rx let-alist autoinsert
skeleton my-hooks hydra lv key-chord use-package diminish bind-key
easy-mmode tex-site eieio-core advice slime-autoloads info edmacro
kmacro cask cl-seq cl-macs cask-bootstrap package-build mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander
f dash s ucs-normalize finder-inf package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib my-compat winner ring cus-start cus-load mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1451135 142112)
 (symbols 48 82760 0)
 (miscs 40 9828 3493)
 (strings 32 438521 140156)
 (string-bytes 1 8714254)
 (vectors 16 159814)
 (vector-slots 8 3567015 52260)
 (floats 8 3169 4363)
 (intervals 56 44066 417)
 (buffers 976 192))