Subject: bug#26342: [PATCH] gnu: emacs-elfeed: Enable tests.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 00:50:57 +0530

* gnu/packages/emacs.scm (emacs-elfeed)[arguments]: Add a 'check' phase.
---
 gnu/packages/emacs.scm | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
index cb2792f63..83c76113f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
@@ -3100,6 +3100,12 @@ If you want to mark a folder manually as a project just create an empty
                (base32
                 "145glas04zd0s2rmnif46vhyijs4z03v871gfp1dcrwxvvvns8ap"))))
     (build-system emacs-build-system)
+    (arguments
+     `(#:phases
+       (modify-phases %standard-phases
+         (add-before 'install 'check
+           (lambda _
+             (zero? (system* "make" "test")))))))
     (home-page "https://github.com/skeeto/elfeed")
     (synopsis "Atom/RSS feed reader for Emacs")
     (description
-- 
2.11.0