Subject: bug#26339: [PATCH v4 4/7] scripts: system: Adapt "reconfigure" to new bootloader API.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 15:31:20 +0200

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * guix/scripts/system.scm (install-grub*): Rename to install-bootloader. Use
>   keys to pass arguments. Pass a new argument, "installer.drv" which is
>   a script in store dealing with bootloader-specific install actions.
>   Also call "install-boot-config" to install the bootloader config file.
 ^^
Extra space.

> (install-bootloader-derivation): New procedure. It returns a derivation that
> builds a file containing "install-procedure" gexp.
> (perform-action): Build install-proc derivation and call install-bootloader
> with the resulting file. Stop adding GRUB to PATH as bootloaders are called in
> install-proc with direct store paths.

[...]

> +(define* (install-bootloader installer.drv

Please avoid dots in identifiers.

Otherwise LGTM!

Ludo’.