Subject: [PATCH v4 7/7] scripts: system: Display bootloader name in "list-generations".

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 09:48:03 +0200

* guix/scripts/system.scm (display-system-generation): Display
  bootloader name.
---
 guix/scripts/system.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/guix/scripts/system.scm b/guix/scripts/system.scm
index 01070ce6e..05ac13e7a 100644
--- a/guix/scripts/system.scm
+++ b/guix/scripts/system.scm
@@ -519,6 +519,7 @@ list of services."
     (let* ((generation  (generation-file-name profile number))
            (params      (read-boot-parameters-file generation))
            (label       (boot-parameters-label params))
+           (boot-name   (boot-parameters-boot-name params))
            (root        (boot-parameters-root-device params))
            (root-device (if (bytevector? root)
                             (uuid->string root)
@@ -529,6 +530,7 @@ list of services."
       (format #t (G_ "  canonical file name: ~a~%") (readlink* generation))
       ;; TRANSLATORS: Please preserve the two-space indentation.
       (format #t (G_ "  label: ~a~%") label)
+      (format #t (G_ "  bootloader name: ~a~%") boot-name)
       (format #t (G_ "  root device: ~a~%") root-device)
       (format #t (G_ "  kernel: ~a~%") kernel))))
 
-- 
2.13.0