Subject: bug#26339: [PATCH v2 01/12] system: Pass <bootloader-parameter> to grub.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 16:16:45 +0200

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Danny,
>
>> Also, you are right, this will eventually support other bootloaders - but right now the remainder is in review.  The parts that are pushed already just make boot-parameters not weird.
>
> Thanks for the patch. I should be able to remove those lines in the v4
> of my bootloader serie if everything is going ok.
>
> I'll submit it tomorrow with the other renamings you suggested in v3.

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks a lot for working on this. I've tested it extensively while
working on UEFI support and it works great with native EFI grub[0]. Can
you push the updated patches to a "wip-bootloader" branch on Savannah?
Please also send a `git request-pull` here ;-)

No comments on the code, but I did notice many docstrings need to be
updated.

[0] I had that working, but since the native grub-install tries to
update EFI variables in qemu, the grub-mksnapshot trick was necessary
anyway for a generic image.