Subject: [PATCH v3 9/9] scripts: system: Display bootloader device and type in "list-generations".

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 17:41:54 +0200

* guix/scripts/system.scm (display-system-generation): Display bootloader
  device and bootloader type.
---
 guix/scripts/system.scm | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/guix/scripts/system.scm b/guix/scripts/system.scm
index adab1cedb..63993a885 100644
--- a/guix/scripts/system.scm
+++ b/guix/scripts/system.scm
@@ -525,17 +525,21 @@ list of services."
     (let* ((generation  (generation-file-name profile number))
            (params      (read-boot-parameters-file generation))
            (label       (boot-parameters-label params))
+           (boot-type   (boot-parameters-boot-type params))
            (root        (boot-parameters-root-device params))
            (root-device (if (bytevector? root)
                             (uuid->string root)
                             root))
+           (boot-device (boot-parameters-boot-device params))
            (kernel      (boot-parameters-kernel params)))
       (display-generation profile number)
       (format #t (G_ "  file name: ~a~%") generation)
       (format #t (G_ "  canonical file name: ~a~%") (readlink* generation))
       ;; TRANSLATORS: Please preserve the two-space indentation.
       (format #t (G_ "  label: ~a~%") label)
+      (format #t (G_ "  bootloader type: ~a~%") boot-type)
       (format #t (G_ "  root device: ~a~%") root-device)
+      (format #t (G_ "  boot device: ~a~%") boot-device)
       (format #t (G_ "  kernel: ~a~%") kernel))))
 
 (define* (list-generations pattern #:optional (profile %system-profile))
-- 
2.12.2