Subject: bug#26333: 26.0.50; Hang when displaying some special characters for the first time

From: Steven Allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 12:20:35 -0700

1. Start `emacs -Q` (GUI mode, GTK3).
2. Open a scratch buffer.
3. Insert a MATHMATICAL SANS-SERIF BOLD SMALL LAMBDA (0x1D77A): 𝝺

The first time this character is displayed, Emacs hangs for ~15 seconds
pegging the CPU at 100%. Unfortunately, the profiler doesn't seem to
notice/record this hang.

Note 1: displaying this character in other applications (GTK3 or
otherwise) does not exhibit the same issue.
Note 2: C-g doesn't interrupt this hang.

OS: Arch Linux
Fonts (packages):
  - artwiz-fonts
  - bdf-unifont
  - cantarell-fonts
  - gsfonts
  - montecarlo-font
  - office-code-pro
  - siji-git
  - terminus-font
  - ttf-bitstream-vera
  - ttf-dejavu
  - ttf-font-awesome
  - ttf-freefont
  - ttf-google-fonts-git
  - ttf-ms-fonts
  - ttf-symbola
  - xorg-font-util
  - xorg-fonts-alias
  - xorg-fonts-encodings
  - xorg-fonts-misc

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.10)
 of 2017-03-30 built on bistromath
Repository revision: 3a11b3e330e88a42386ac3a635330ebd9c610827
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
Recent messages:
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/aspell with default dictionary...
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /home/steb/.local/share/emacs/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Quit
CPU profiler started
s-; is undefined
Quit
CPU profiler stopped

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --without-selinux --without-pop --without-tiff --with-sound=alsa
 --with-xft --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-gconf
 --with-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-march=native -mtune=native -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,noexecstack,--hash-style=gnu'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 MODULES LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala hides /home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides /home/steb/.local/share/spacemacs/core/libs/ht
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-20160928.505/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
php-extras company-quickhelp company mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex
colir open-junk-file bookmark pp image+ image-file exwm exwm-input
xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render
exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto
xcb-types flyspell ispell hl-todo xterm-color x86-lookup doc-view
ws-butler winum winner volatile-highlights spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes saveplace savehist ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt
re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode notmuch-message notmuch-mua
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig nlinum linum nasm-mode imenu magithub
magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-proxy magithub-cache magithub-core
git-rebase ivy-hydra info+ image-mode go-rename git-gutter-fringe+
fringe-helper git-gutter+ gh-common gh-profile s marshal
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func flx-ido flx eyebrowse
evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-magit
evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-ediff evil-args evil-anzu anzu
eval-sexp-fu highlight em-term term ehelp noutline outline
drupal/pcomplete diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher counsel jka-compr
etags xref project swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap clean-aindent-mode
tex-site asm-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start
cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars bind-map ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff recentf tree-widget
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
dired-x magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils vc-git diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time dash compile comint ansi-color
ring goto-addr thingatpt bug-reference autoload tar-mode info mm-archive
message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader server
pinentry epg mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls gnutls
url-gw nsm puny url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap quelpa
help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr json
map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify rx disp-table
wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common finder-inf
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl warnings package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache url-vars eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs stebalien ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler
easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase
time-date mule-util xdg tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 986417 1002486)
 (symbols 48 70025 35)
 (miscs 40 284 1008)
 (strings 32 170233 319877)
 (string-bytes 1 5608065)
 (vectors 16 110815)
 (vector-slots 8 2569333 222112)
 (floats 8 460 902)
 (intervals 56 6174 560)
 (buffers 976 23))