Subject: bug#26325: closed (Re: bug#26325: 26.0.50; The with-slots macro shadows function names)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:19:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26325: 26.0.50; The with-slots macro shadows function names

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26325: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26325
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26325: 26.0.50; The with-slots macro shadows function names
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Allen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:18:10 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>   (lambda (obj) (with-slots (message) obj (message "")))
>
> Fails with:
>
>   Eager macro-expansion failure: (invalid-function ((slot-value object (quote message))))

I believe this is now fixed,

        Stefan

Subject: 26.0.50; The with-slots macro shadows function names
From: Steven Allen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:39:03 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Evaluating the following:

  (lambda (obj) (with-slots (message) obj (message "")))

Fails with:

  Eager macro-expansion failure: (invalid-function ((slot-value object (quote message))))

According to Stefan Monnier, this was introduced in:

     commit 0d112c00ba0ec14bd3014efcd3430b9ddcfe1fc1
     Author: Paul Pogonyshev <[email-masked]>
     Date:   Sun Mar 12 09:51:23 2017 +0100

         Fix bug in generator function with pcase (Bug#26068)

         * lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-macs.el (cl--sm-macroexpand): Remove some calls
         to symbol-name.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.10)
 of 2017-03-30 built on bistromath
Repository revision: 3a11b3e330e88a42386ac3a635330ebd9c610827
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
Recent messages:
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Quit
Buffer *unsent mail to bug-gnu-emacs* modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
user-error: No window right from selected window
Quit
Entering debugger...
user-error: No window right from selected window
user-error: No window left from selected window

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --without-selinux --without-pop --without-tiff --with-sound=alsa
 --with-xft --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-gconf
 --with-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-march=native -mtune=native -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,noexecstack,--hash-style=gnu'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 MODULES LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala hides /home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides /home/steb/.local/share/spacemacs/core/libs/ht
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-20160928.505/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/notmuch-20170313.1712/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/steb/.local/share/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(debug shadow sort company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
php-extras company-quickhelp company mail-extr emacsbug colir smex
whitespace mm-archive notmuch notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs open-junk-file recentf tree-widget bookmark pp image+
image-file git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell drupal/pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color parse-time magit-utils log-edit notmuch-message
notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap crm message sendmail
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log exwm
exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types flyspell ispell hl-todo server xterm-color
x86-lookup doc-view dired dired-loaddefs ws-butler winum winner
volatile-highlights spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist
ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode
nlinum linum nasm-mode imenu ivy-hydra info+ image-mode go-rename
gh-common gh-profile s ucs-normalize marshal flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec dash evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-args evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu highlight noutline
outline counsel jka-compr esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy delsel
ivy-overlay ffap clean-aindent-mode tex-site asm-mode adaptive-wrap
hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish bind-key
hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree
diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify rx
disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common finder-inf
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl warnings package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache url-vars eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs stebalien ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler
easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase
time-date mule-util xdg tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 829547 770263)
 (symbols 48 63069 2)
 (miscs 40 14631 21767)
 (strings 32 151487 324766)
 (string-bytes 1 5117938)
 (vectors 16 87843)
 (vector-slots 8 1543090 316378)
 (floats 8 448 1244)
 (intervals 56 6607 1564)
 (buffers 976 25))