Subject: bug#26323: 25.1; Closing frames (in fullscreen) under Mac OS cause immediate crash

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Sjöberg)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:01:47 +0200

Start Emacs (GUI) and fullscreen the current frame. Create a new frame
(C-x 5 2), followed by closing the frame (C-x 5 0). This cause Emacs to
crash immediately. This does only happen if both frames are in
fullscreen.

This is not reproducible if the frames in question are not in fullscreen.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
 of 2016-09-21 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_SE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
user-error: No further undo information [4 times]
C-x c is undefined
Buffer create_game_url.go modified; kill anyway? (y or n) n
Undo! [4 times]
user-error: No further undo information [20 times]
Quit
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [3 times]
GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911)) of 2016-09-21
user-error: Minibuffer window is not active

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
reposition kmacro term disp-table ehelp vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
imenu go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file ffap
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars etags xref project eieio eieio-core cl-macs
solarized-light-theme solarized color flycheck json map find-func rx
subr-x dash projectile cl-seq advice grep compile comint ansi-color ring
ibuf-ext ibuffer thingatpt exec-path-from-shell ido finder-inf info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 392331 30134)
 (symbols 48 32221 1)
 (miscs 40 166 561)
 (strings 32 59514 9151)
 (string-bytes 1 1667893)
 (vectors 16 49476)
 (vector-slots 8 851380 10423)
 (floats 8 540 547)
 (intervals 56 4042 84)
 (buffers 976 26))