Subject: bug#26309: 24.4; vc-git-register doesn't run interactively

From: Łukasz Stelmach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:05:12 +0200

Control: tags -1 + patch

The vc-git-register function can't be used, neither bound to a key
shortcut nor via M-x, to quickly add current file to index.

My patch will follow as soon as this report is registered.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.7 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <switch-frame> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> <switch-frame> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> C-x b a u 
<tab> <return> M-: M-( b i u f <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> u f f e r - f i <tab> <return> M-: M-( 
v c - g i t - r e g <tab> SPC M-( b u f f e r - f i 
l e n a m e <return> q M-: <up> <up> <delete> <end> 
C-a ( C-a C-k <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <up> M-f 
M-f M-f SPC C-y ( <backspace> ) C-k <return> q M-: 
<up> M-f M-f M-f <right> ( l i s t SPC C-e ) <return> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-1> M-( i n t e r a c t i v e <return> M-( l 
i s t M-( l i s t SPC M-( b u f f e r - f i l e - n 
a m e C-M-x <switch-frame> SPC <backspace> C-x C-s 
<down> <down> <return> C-x C-s M-x v c = - <backspace> 
<backspace> = g i <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
- g i t - r e g <tab> <return> <switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-x C-s C-x # C-s i n t e r a c t i v e C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s <up> <up> C-s <up> <down> <down> <down> 
C-s C-s C-s M-x e m a c s - b u <tab> <tab> <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> r e p o r t b <tab> <backspace> <tab> 
<tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
vc-git-register
Saving file /home/lksz/proj/tizen/platform/core/system/faultd/autogen.sh...
Wrote /home/lksz/proj/tizen/platform/core/system/faultd/autogen.sh
Saving file /home/lksz/proj/tizen/platform/core/system/faultd/autogen.sh...
Wrote /home/lksz/proj/tizen/platform/core/system/faultd/autogen.sh
Saving file /home/lksz/src/emacs/lisp/vc/vc-git.el...
Wrote /home/lksz/src/emacs/lisp/vc/vc-git.el
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/timeclock hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/timeclock
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-test hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-test
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-state hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-state
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ledger hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ledger
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-exec hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-exec
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-post hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-post
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-complete hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-complete
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-new hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-new
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-mode hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-mode
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-report hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-report
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-register hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-register
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-texi hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-texi
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-reconcile hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-reconcile
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-xact hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-xact
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/ldg-regex hides /home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldg-regex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/easypg/epg-config hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/epg-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/easypg/epa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/epa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/easypg/epa-file hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/epa-file
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/easypg/epa-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/epa-mail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/easypg/epg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/epg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/easypg/epa-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/epa-dired
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/ldap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ldap
/home/lksz/.local/share/emacs/erc-desktop-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/home/lksz/src/ledger/lisp/timeclock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/calendar/timeclock

Features:
(shadow nnir emacsbug vc-dispatcher debug info eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe server sh-script smie executable cal-iso
cal-move misearch multi-isearch diff-mode diff mule-util shell help-mode
etags org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-notmuch org-element avl-tree org-timer
flow-fill gnus-cite w3m-form mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp sort
gnus-ml disp-table pop3 nndraft nnmh parse-time netrc network-stream
starttls tls nnmaildir bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnfolder
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache eudcb-bbdb bbdb-com warnings eudc cus-edit cus-start cus-load
eudc-vars bbdb cl w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils vc-git epa-dired
dired package erc-desktop-notifications cl-macs gv notifications
erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt pp org-clock dbus xml org advice
help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar
cal-loaddefs polish-holidays jabber-autoloads debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs w3m-load org-install 50magit epa-setup epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config epg-package-info bbdb-autoloads time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 796355 170703)
 (symbols 48 129563 5)
 (miscs 40 2079 3433)
 (strings 32 494583 43732)
 (string-bytes 1 36972689)
 (vectors 16 111199)
 (vector-slots 8 3046372 90987)
 (floats 8 363 1255)
 (intervals 56 19645 1411)
 (buffers 960 80)
 (heap 1024 164901 5844))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Łukasz Stelmach
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics