Subject: bug#26304: 25.0.90; last sexp is incorrect for ruby-mode

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:29:24 -0400

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.3 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-02-03 built on KAEL
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/tmp/emacs --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g0
 -fomit-frame-pointer''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  mml-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking 57 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/eshell...
Checking 70 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/erc...
Checking 34 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/emulation...
Checking 167 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/calc...
Checking 122 files in c:/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/elpa/nodejs-repl.el/nodejs-repl hides ~/.emacs.d/elpa/nodejs-repl
~/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby/inf-ruby hides c:/GNU/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby-2.3.2/inf-ruby

Features:
(edebug character-fold misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe apropos pp shadow mail-extr emacsbug message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
mail-utils org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs inf-ruby easy-mmode thingatpt ruby-mode
smie compile nodejs-repl derived comint ansi-color ring cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls gnutls url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap warnings rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml sort dired bm edmacro kmacro cl-seq
cl-macs info ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-extra
help-mode imenu advice cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib tango-dark-theme delsel
cua-base cus-start cus-load finder-inf package easymenu epg-config
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
w32notify dbusbind w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 265188 21192)
 (symbols 56 36474 5)
 (miscs 48 226 463)
 (strings 32 75071 26330)
 (string-bytes 1 2162702)
 (vectors 16 31446)
 (vector-slots 8 679590 11919)
 (floats 8 355 144)
 (intervals 56 3751 0)
 (buffers 976 25))
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), is confidential. If we sent this communication to you in error, please do not disclose it to anyone else or use the information in it. Please notify the sender of the transmission error and then delete our communication from your system without printing, copying or forwarding it. Thank you for your co-operation. AVERTISSEMENT CONCERNANT LE CARACTERE CONFIDENTIEL DE L'INFORMATION Le present courriel, y compris toute piece qui y est jointe, est confidentiel. Si nous vous avons envoye cette communication par erreur, nous vous prions de ne la divulguer a personne ni a utiliser l’information qu’elle contient. Veuillez informer l’expediteur de l’erreur de transmission et effacer ensuite notre communication de votre systeme sans l’imprimer, ni la copier ni la retransmettre. Nous vous remercions de votre cooperation.