Subject: Re: bug#26302: [website] translations

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 16:16:30 +0200

Hi,

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 02:28:40PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:
>> The CSS is not loaded from the .i18n subdirectory, it seems.
>> 
>
> I suppose your fix at
>
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/commit/?id=0d627303680ef21efd63fba0728e39afc08d67eb
>
> would address it had I rebased.

I rebased some time ago and I think this fix is included (I added it
specifically for this purpose).

> Also it appears I broke URLs to the manual.

Which URLs specifically?

BTW, feel free to rebase ‘wip-i18n’ and to fix issues you stumble upon
in that branch.  With this setup we should be able to see the changes
on-line automatically, so it’s a great way to get the ball rolling!

Thanks,
Ludo’.