Subject: bug#26302: Adding Florian as a committer

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 13:42:11 +0200

Hi Florian,

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 03:57:47PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Hi Florian,
>> 
>> Could you create an account on Savannah so we can give you commit
>> access?
>> 
>
> Done.  My username is pelzflorian.

I’ve added you now.  I assume you’ll be signing commits with key
CEF4CB914856BA380A20A7E2300888CB39C63817.  (You may want to set an
expiration date on the key, and to periodically update the expiration
date and re-upload the key.)

Please make sure to read ‘HACKING’ regarding the conventions and rules
that apply.

Thank you for your work, and welcome aboard!  :-)

Ludo’.