Subject: bug#26302: Multilingual web site is on-line!

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 16:53:48 +0200

Hi,

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Since there is no Makefile, I suppose it is enough to put the website
> directory of the guix-artwork repo in a tar file.

Sounds good to me.

> What version number should we give it?  That of Guix, or a YYYYMMDD?
> I suppose the version number should be part of the POT file’s
> Project-Id-Version field and the tar filename, but I don’t know.

I’d say YYYYMMDD.  The coordinator might have suggestions.

> Should we at the same time send a tarball of Guix’ prospective new
> release?

It can happen separately but it’d be nice!

> Could you Julien or someone else send the tarball(s) off to the TP
> coordinator?

That’d be great.   Julien, let us know if you’d rather hand over this
responsibility.

Cheers,
Ludo’.