Subject: Re: Multilingual web site is on-line!

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:56:02 +0200

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 03:21:09AM +0200, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> Le Tue, 28 Jul 2020 23:50:13 +0200,
> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> > 
> > I’m not as enthusiastic as you are about the TP but why not.
> > Julien, what are your thoughts?
> 
> Not sure we're going to do the switch soon, so we can send it to the TP.

Since there is no Makefile, I suppose it is enough to put the website
directory of the guix-artwork repo in a tar file.

What version number should we give it?  That of Guix, or a YYYYMMDD?
I suppose the version number should be part of the POT file’s
Project-Id-Version field and the tar filename, but I don’t know.

Should we at the same time send a tarball of Guix’ prospective new
release?

Could you Julien or someone else send the tarball(s) off to the TP
coordinator?

Regards,
Florian