Subject: bug#26302: Multilingual web site is on-line!

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:46:55 +0200

Hi Florian & all!

I’m happy to say that I’ve finally taken the time to apply your
maintenance.git patch, reconfigure berlin, merge your ‘wip-i18n’ branch
in guix-artwork.git, and… tadaam!

  https://guix.gnu.org/

At first sight, everything seems to be working fine, but please do take
a look and report any issues!

Thank you for all the work, Florian, you rock! … and sorry it took so
long; I guess hitting the red button felt too frightening.  :-)

Should we publicize a process to contribute translations?  It could be a
page on the web site linked from the bottom of each page or something.
Thoughts?

It would also be nice to have a blog post mentioning this, perhaps
explaining the tools behind it, and why we think it matters.  I could
contribute a paragraph on linguistic diversity.  :-)

Thanks!

Ludo’.